seahorse

RCA

But went iwarna dont have

LCK201 has.

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

Lol.. Collection and importing of seahorse is not being restricted very strictly even weedy and leafy seadragon can be obtain thru legal means but paper work is a hassle abd be expected to pay minimum a few k for one..

CITES certificate is required for importing seahorses and most of them now are captive bred from vietnam and australia and many are breeding them and importing them is easier and more sustainable..

Of course there are always stowaways in our weekly shipment.. H. Comes and H. Kudas are the common stowaways we see commonly, H.barbouri is slightly uncommon and highly sought after by seahorse keeper..

H. reidi is also a popular species and one of the easier ones to feed readily on fw shrimps as their snouts are bigger and thicker, but haven seen them for sometime due to demands and supply issue and of course the price which is around 250 each and only females are made available.

H. abdominalis and H. breviceps are readily available from Australia as there a few breeders there, they are cooler temperature species and require cooler temperature to survive and price is reasonably affordable for seahorse fanatics..

H.Erectus and H. Zosterae have also been imported in by iwarna before at very reasonable price for these rarer seens species in our market..

There are other accidental shipment where you can get H. spinosissimus and H. Trimaculatus but the possibility is really low, I have only gotten 4 spinosissimus so far in my 9 years.. Of course I am not the one keeping them, I am not aure if any are still around as a pair been circulating around since we let them go to good fren who kept seahorse very well..

But seahorse are not a beginner fishes, even in a species tank they are are difficult to look after because of the amount of TLC you have to give them to train them and wean them onto frozen fw shrimps..

I shall not comment anything about the media and ava as it is quite obvious.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Lol.. Collection and importing of seahorse is not being restricted very strictly even weedy and leafy seadragon can be obtain thru legal means but paper work is a hassle abd be expected to pay minimum a few k for one.. CITES certificate is required for importing seahorses and most of them now are captive bred from vietnam and australia and many are breeding them and importing them is easier and more sustainable.. Of course there are always stowaways in our weekly shipment.. H. Comes and H. Kudas are the common stowaways we see commonly, H.barbouri is slightly uncommon and highly sought after by seahorse keeper.. H. reidi is also a popular species and one of the easier ones to feed readily on fw shrimps as their snouts are bigger and thicker, but haven seen them for sometime due to demands and supply issue and of course the price which is around 250 each and only females are made available. H. abdominalis and H. breviceps are readily available from Australia as there a few breeders there, they are cooler temperature species and require cooler temperature to survive and price is reasonably affordable for seahorse fanatics.. H.Erectus and H. Zosterae have also been imported in by iwarna before at very reasonable price for these rarer seens species in our market.. There are other accidental shipment where you can get H. spinosissimus and H. Trimaculatus but the possibility is really low, I have only gotten 4 spinosissimus so far in my 9 years.. Of course I am not the one keeping them, I am not aure if any are still around as a pair been circulating around since we let them go to good fren who kept seahorse very well.. But seahorse are not a beginner fishes, even in a species tank they are are difficult to look after because of the amount of TLC you have to give them to train them and wean them onto frozen fw shrimps.. I shall not comment anything about the media and ava as it is quite obvious.
Imports are not banned... It's just restricted only mah... Lol...

• 2 weeks later...