ATM outbreak - anyone using this ? I have been on this for 1 month.

blackcell

Yeah bro, the same ppl from tank. I am using this.. So far so good. I am not using any reactors etc.. Debris at sandbed is not visible after application for 1 month. Just want to see who else is on it...

Do you smell what my tank is cooking..

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain

It's about $20 plus per bottle. They are retailing this at green chapter. I bought my from Westcoast aquarium. Pour direct to main tank, I pour half for my 5ft tank every week. So far it's really good. I don't dose any other stuff, except weekly dosing of ca,mg and coral colors from Red Sea... Please call them, the last i check they are out of stock.. Please make sure you get the marine version of the outbreak...

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried this since last weekend. Previously dosing Microbe-Lift. Current setup using a canister filter. since use, i notice lesser skimmate on my skimmer.. I dont know what else to look out for actually.. other than ammonia levels.

Keep us updated..

My Water is cleared.. I have Stop using reactors, just on uv, skimmer and Red Sea dosing.

No water change, just topup water weekly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Bro blackcell, so u dun intend to do any water change rite?..pls do update ur tank status as really interested to know more about the ATM outbreak..it will b just like Triton system..no need water change..it will b great then..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Happy CNY bro.

I havent water change since dosing ATM.. so far para meters great. Only nitrates slightly low.

I am exploring triton as i have seen results. Comparing both. ATM is less work but water is not as clear as triton...

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

What size of bottle is this $20, 4 oz, 8oz or 16 oz?

It's about $20 plus per bottle. They are retailing this at green chapter. I bought my from Westcoast aquarium. Pour direct to main tank, I pour half for my 5ft tank every week. So far it's really good. I don't dose any other stuff, except weekly dosing of ca,mg and coral colors from Red Sea... Please call them, the last i check they are out of stock.. Please make sure you get the marine version of the outbreak...

• 1 month later...

Hi Bros,

I have using this product for atleast 3 months. So far, I have only topup water and no water change. There is no increase of no2 or no3 or po4.. Levels remain low with No death of corals and fishes... I use a very simple system of skiming, uv system without any filter socks etc.. Skimmer doesn't have too much dirt on a daily basis.. So far, this product rocks !! Anyone else can share their experience ?