Buy Yellow Tangs & Purple tangs

andy777

Hello again ;) ...Hi, I'm planning to fly to sing on 20/2 this friday, and I'm interested in buying Yellow Tang and Purple Tang..Does any of you could tell me the location/ the shops, and also the price for those fish? I'm looking around 5-cm juvenile..

Thanks in advance

ohh btw, besides tang fish, any angel fish available in this month? I have a thought of buying grey angel or queen angel.. How much would it be?;)

Again, thx very much for such a helpful effort...

Anybody wanna ask anything bout indonesian reef or fish, and the price, you are more than welcome!! :)

Or you may ask Asfur, he is one of the saltwater fish pros and know lots about fish market here in Jakarta.

• SRC Member
Hello again ;) ...Hi, I'm planning to fly to sing on 20/2 this friday, and I'm interested in buying Yellow Tang and Purple Tang..Does any of you could tell me the location/ the shops, and also the price for those fish? I'm looking around 5-cm juvenile..

Thanks in advance

Hi : :eyeblur:

Yellow tank priced around $25, purple tang saw plenty in RE#$#N, in lavendar all bottled up on Monday 16th Feb'04, did not check the price.

Happy fishing !!!! :pirate:

Rgds

Reefshark<;)))><

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

• SRC Member
yellowish tank..? algae one u wan..?

funni lot of ppl these days..

type fast mah.. cannot blame lah.. brain thinks 'tang' but fingers type 'tank'. :P

anyway, whats with people typing **## in FS names? .. <_<

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

me wondering too... why not just type the full name without self censor?

Precisely.. and REEFSHARK got the guts to PM to scold me with the title "NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR COMMENT !!!!".. Whats the deal with putting up FS names properly.. <_<

anyway dun be a Vigilante!.. mods do not like can delete whatevers necessary.. anyway is this also in the 'rule' book here?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
Btw, does any of you know where to get French & Queen angel fish? and what are the market price for juvenile? Thanks :)

At Paxxx Rxxx, Blk D, Ah Bxxx - there are some Queen & French... Bought one Med Size at $120... But French should be some where there..... :rolleyes:

At Paxxx Rxxx, Blk D, Ah Bxxx - there are some Queen & French... Bought one Med Size at $120... But French should be some where there..... :rolleyes:

What? Mid size queen or french for SGD125?? So expensive huh? Though it's around 50-75 each....checked it last year (October 03)....Thx for the info anyway.... ;)

• SRC Member
Oh...and btw, Asfur is the moderator for Indonesian saltwater fish forum at....www.o-fish.com

May be you may establish a win-win relationship....:)

just a thought...

Hi,

Just tried to look at the Indo. marine forum ... its is in Indonesian Malay language? Is there an icon you can click on to get the English version??

:thanks:

Hi,

Just tried to look at the Indo. marine forum ... its is in Indonesian Malay language? Is there an icon you can click on to get the English version??

:thanks:

No, I'm afraid not...may be not yet...But, I may tell your idea :idea: to the forum, so they might establish english one....;)

in the mean time, if you need any info about Indonesia reef stuff, just ask me or Asfur (he is in this forum too, and he is the moderator for O-fish saltwater fish)