Cars?

TanGo

• SRC Member

Tango,

How's your vrooom vrooom? Sweet?

I'll like to show you my car too! :lol:

Toyota cab with lotsa space for livestock and jerry cans for water. Includes sat nav incase I get lost in Pasir Ris, satcomm for calling reinforcement, AT-4 Anti-tank weapon for breaking down fishfarm gates and M240 7.62 GPMG for that pesky LFS owner.

post-11-1045775532.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Tango,

How's your vrooom vrooom? Sweet?

I'll like to show you my car too! :lol:

Toyota cab with lotsa space for livestock and jerry cans for water. Includes sat nav incase I get lost in Pasir Ris, satcomm for calling reinforcement, AT-4 Anti-tank weapon for breaking down fishfarm gates and M240 7.62 GPMG for that pesky LFS owner.

Nice set of wheels you got there.. How's Osama? Send my regards to him hor!

:P

Anyway, I haven't got my car yet.. I think I should be getting it on the first week of March..

Sigh... Boh pian..

Amo mis corales

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hehe..

Went for a photo shoot for Singapore Galant Club.. For Hotstuff magazine..

Total of 26 galants, 2 Skylines, two lancers and a pajero mini turned up..

Here's a pic..

Mine's the white car in the middle..

How come cannot post pic?

JPEG format size 28,000 bytes..

Why??

• SRC Member

Cannot leh...

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The requested file upload failed. This is either because it was not in the correct format, or the file size was larger than that allowed. Please check the file you wish to upload and try again.

My pic size 26.8kb..

JPEG format..

Less than 600 x 400..

One of the few White Galants on the roads .... look out for it but its probably a split second thing since Tango will be behind the wheel....hehehe

There was an ad sometime ago, where a Chiropractor drives around in a ??? and made everyone visit his practice .... that was funny :D:D

• SRC Member
One of the few White Galants on the roads .... look out for it but its probably a split second thing since Tango will be behind the wheel....hehehe

There was an ad sometime ago, where a Chiropractor drives around in a ??? and made everyone visit his practice .... that was funny :D:D

What is Chiropractor?

• SRC Member

Sigh..

Still trying to take picture of my car..

Either I forget to bring camera downstairs, or the camera die one me..

Boh pian..

Next time outing then you all see for yourselves ok?

• SRC Member
Any tips on what to look out for when buyin' a 2nd hand car?

And wat's wif all the PARF, OMV etc? :blink:

Preferential Additional Registration Fee (PARF)

The PARF rebate may be used to offset the Additional Registration Fee (ARF), Registration Fee (RF) and Quota Premium (QP) when registering a new car.

Layman term.. Got money after you sell your car, that money can use to buy new car only..

Certificate of Entitlement (COE)

Allow a car to be put on the road for the next 10yrs...

That entitlement controls the number of cars going on the road..

Numbers come from cars that are deregistered..

Second hand cars buying tips,

Try and get from owners instead of car dealers..

Learn more about the car before buying, like spare parts, previous owner hobby (Ah Beng Street Racer or Sunday Market car)

Condition of car, can get friend or mechanic to go view the car before buying..

Check newspapers for depreciation valve of car..

;)

Too much more lah..

When you want to buy car, consult friend who drives..

• SRC Member
Here's something I came across..

Nissan 350Z

About some dumb drivers in the states..

Dumbo driving 350Z

HAHAHAHA..tango I just read this thread the other day...one of my friends who's a regular at the car audio DIY forums showed me this..damn funny.. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually come to think of it you might actually have met or heard of him..

I think his handle's 'dunno much' or something to that effect..

• SRC Member

HAHAHAHA..tango I just read this thread the other day...one of my friends who's a regular at the car audio DIY forums showed me this..damn funny.. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually come to think of it you might actually have met or heard of him..

I think his handle's 'dunno much' or something to that effect..

Got the link off Singapore Mitsubishi Club.. Never visited the car audio DIY forum though..

;)

Where issit?

• SRC Member

heh..paiseh..don't know.. :paiseh::P .

I'm not into cars, but my friend (he sits behind me) is always there..so he showed me this the other day.

Anyways I've heard the term SLCC (singapore lancer cedia club) being mentioned..there are quite a few others he frequents.. :paiseh:

• SRC Member
heh..paiseh..don't know.. :paiseh::P .

I'm not into cars, but my friend (he sits behind me) is always there..so he showed me this the other day.

Anyways I've heard the term SLCC (singapore lancer cedia club) being mentioned..there are quite a few others he frequents.. :paiseh:

I visit SMC wan..

and Singapore Galant Club

;)

• SRC Member

oh, and if you're interested in doing up the sound system for your car, I could always find the audio forums for you when I go to work tomorrow..just ask him for you where the site..

I think there onwards should hv quite alot of info on DIY soundproofing and audio system..

quite cool actually..planning to learn about all this when I got money to buy my own car..but that'll b many moons from now.. :paiseh:

• SRC Member
oh, and if you're interested in doing up the sound system for your car, I could always find the audio forums for you when I go to work tomorrow..just ask him for you where the site..

I think there onwards should hv quite alot of info on DIY soundproofing and audio system..

quite cool actually..planning to learn about all this when I got money to buy my own car..but that'll b many moons from now.. :paiseh:

Thanks!

;)

• 1 year later...