My mushrooms are secreting

typrobin

• SRC Member

hi all, i noticed that my mushrooms are secreting some kind of whitish liquid...looks slimmy also...wat's hapening? how to counter the problem (if it is a problem)

i dun see any stress in them, no intestinal-like appearance, they are fully opened when my lights are on and i thought mushrooms are bullet-proof??pls advise...many thanks....

• SRC Member

mine having same problem today too. noticed some of it looked like whitish short worm but dont move. seems not worms. these things come out and back in afetr several minutes. I tried to take these mushrooms out of water and these things out again. when I placed them back into the water, these whitish things are then sucked back in.

anyone pls advise. is it some food from other things that these mushrooms taken as food?

• SRC Member
mine having same problem today too. noticed some of it looked like whitish short worm but dont move. seems not worms. these things come out and back in afetr several minutes. I tried to take these mushrooms out of water and these things out again. when I placed them back into the water, these whitish things are then sucked back in.

anyone pls advise. is it some food from other things that these mushrooms taken as food?

hey ben, i think your mushrooms are stressed....when i 1st bought them they had whitish intestinal-like thing sticking out bout all those cleared....

mine is not this problem....the whitish thing does stick on the mushrooms....its secreted out....like ejeculation...i wonder if it is spawning.....pls advise.