ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ BloodSplit Bay ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

Snoopyhamburger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Bro please dont even think of getting a Lion Too Small for your tank..my suggestion's -Midas bleeny Etc Those Fish which are small and alot of personality (:

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

What's the size of this tank? I doubt it's too small for one of the dwarf lionfish species. If you're looking for colour impact, a fu Manchu lion would be great. If you want a lion with personality get a dwarf fuzzy. You'll want to either keep the lion in an isolation box or qt tank first to train it to eat off a feeding stick before releasing it into your tank. Dwarf fuzzy lions are very very easy to train, and they soon learn to beg. Super cute. In the long run, only fish 3 inches and above will be safe, though for the personality a lion (especially a dwarf fuzzy) brings I think it's worth it. Happy to chat more about lions if you want, I'm fascinated by them and am collecting all the dwarf and medium body species for my tank :) have experience with 6 of the 7 common dwarf/medium species.

• SRC Member

Radiata are rare and hard to get stable as they don't travel well. After a few months of searching I was finally lucky to get 2 stable ones, both just trained to frozen :) in my limited experience I recommend getting small ones if you can find them. My medium to large ones all perished within 3 days

• SRC Member

Radiata are rare and hard to get stable as they don't travel well. After a few months of searching I was finally lucky to get 2 stable ones, both just trained to frozen :) in my limited experience I recommend getting small ones if you can find them. My medium to large ones all perished within 3 days

Hmm.Saw tiny ones at SeaLife many times before.

steak pls