Decomm Mega Sale Pt 1

Evolutionz

• SRC Member

Hey guys, im decomming so im letting go my corals and stuff. Tank and fishes will be posted soon once i get everything sorted out.

1) BIG RBTA. really big.. kinda like dinner plate size. Reason why its not bubbly is due to low light at the side.

DSC07547_zpsbc41400e.jpg

its used to be more bubbly until it got too big and probably requires more light.

DSC06430_zpsb6babb11.jpg

Letting go at $60

2) Smaller RBTA, it splitted from the mother couple months ago. About 4" in diameter.

on the right

DSC07546_zpsb103cb4a.jpg

$30 for smaller one.

Both given high light will be very red and bubbly for sure. will need time to get them out.

3) Puple giaco zoas colony. palm size alot of polyps.

http://s966.photobucket.com/user/kalthuslee/media/DSC07558_zps231036ed.jpg.html'>DSC07558_zps231036ed.jpg

letting go at $40

4) Orange Plate 2" in diameter.

DSC07543_zps03e50575.jpg

$20

5)1.5 fist size Ultra-luminous GSP on rock. selling the biggest one in the centre of the picture.

DSC07551_zps11431dac.jpg

$40

6)Tri-color Birdnest. palm size colony.

DSC07559_zps96dbfd70.jpg

$30

Thats all for now will post more for sale. i also have some zoas and SPS frags to clear as in decomming.

SMS/Whatsapp at 9106-3934

collection at woodlands dr 72

thanks

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

Oh no. Why u decomming bro

actually downgrading to smaller tank.

If you decomm fishes let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah will post them for sale soon!

• SRC Member

thanks for the concern bro!

Im currently posting some fishes up for sale BUT you will have to reserve them. give me a deposit and give me couple of weeks to settle the corals and stuff.

some pics of the fishes can be found in the link in my sig, the rest i will try to snap good quality ones and post.

1x Pair of quality True perc from Coral Farm, Bought at $120 (IIRC) and looking to sell at $80. Been with me for more than a year. Female about 2~ and male about 1.5~

- Yellow tang, 3 - 3.5" big. Nice sweet fat and yellow body. $30

- A school of 2 Blue eyes and 3 Dispar anthias. All Pellet feeding and i fed them pellet and frozen mysis 3 - 4 times a day. the alpha male is a Dispar while the rest are all female.

Letting go all 5 together at $60. Kept the Dispar for at least 6 months and the blue eyes for around 2 months.

- Dark yellow blueish Midas Blenny. From Red sea if im not wrong. About 3.5-4" Long. Eats mysis and pellets. occasionally schools with the anthias. Letting go at $50

Thats all for now.

For fishes like YT, Midas and the anthias, i hope they go to a home 5ft or bigger. If you have a big tank and looking to get all the above fish stated. it will be for a special price of $200 and FOC some Astrea/Turbo snails. And do note that the YT should go to a 4ft and bigger tank.

SMS me at 9106-3934

Whoever gets more i would prefer to reserve for them.. thanks.

• SRC Member

Ah ok, you are downgrading. My heart nearly stopped until I scrolled down.
Bro Evolutionz, I was shocked too when I read that you are going to decomm. You have one of the nicest corals I have seen here and I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos. You have come a long way since you started your thread in 2013. Although I do not know why you are downgrading but you can be rest assured that you will still have a lot of supporters like me even if you downgrade and I look forward to seeing your new setup. All the best!

Aquarium 3 - 250 liters with sump and refugium

Jebao DC 6000 pump with speed controller

Skimz skimmer

AI Hydra 52 HD

Hailea HS-66A (1/4 hp) chiller

Maxspect Gyre

TLF Phosban reactors with Phosban

Tunze nano osmolator

Marine Magic Triplet Dosing

Aquarium 1 - 27 litres

Atman HF-0600 HOB filter

Maxspect Razor Nano 60W (10,000 K)

AOL 60 litres chiller

Tunze Nano Osmolator

• SRC Member

Bro Evolutionz, I was shocked too when I read that you are going to decomm. You have one of the nicest corals I have seen here and I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos. You have come a long way since you started your thread in 2013. Although I do not know why you are downgrading but you can be rest assured that you will still have a lot of supporters like me even if you downgrade and I look forward to seeing your new setup. All the best!

Well said. Second that

Clem's Clam Corner (Decommed)

60cm x 40cm x 30cm Tank

Nano tank reboot v2.0