WTB peppermint shrimp

acewong

Hi, I bought 2 peppermint shrimps yesterday from LCK 201 at New Tiew Crescent and both have gone into hiding. :mellow:

Similar experience as Boyington's post. Guess have to wait and see for another few days when they are hungry. :heh:

Cheers

Just an update...

Yesterday I noticed that there used to be a medium sized aiptasia which had its stem coming out from behind the live rock and now it is gone. :thumbsup:

The peppies are still hiding behind the live rock. My observation is that peppies are shy and timid. One of the peppies tried to venture out this morning but when a fish swam pass it, it retreated back. Even a small yellow goby was able to cause it to retreat. :o

Will give them more time and hopefully hunger pangs were give them more courage to come out and eat the rest of the aiptasias. :eyebrow:

Will keep you guys posted. :)

Hi! Good news! This morning I noticed 2 more medium aiptasias were gone. IMHO, peppies do eat but in my case not at the rate that I expected them.

There is about almost 20 something(big & small ones) on just one liverock. Don't know how long it will take them to clear them.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Good news is that my tank is currently down to about 5 aiptasias from about 50 at one stage. :yahoo: It's about a month now since I bought the 2 peppies. I must say that they did a great job. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)cloning cards atm vaild shiping Great Dumps Providing Dumps Track 1&2 with pins cashapp paypal transfer

2. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)card cloned Sell Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 Buy Dumps Shop Track1&2 on many forums Cashapp paypal Transfer

3. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Cloned Cards ATM Dumps Cashapp paypal ONLINE PREPAID CVV CARDS WITH BALANCE Track 1&2 Balance

4. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Cloned Cards Atm/ DUMPS+ATM PINS /CVV & fULLZ )Track 1&2 - Cashapp paypal Transfer Bank Logins Skiller Transfer

5. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Sell Dumps Pin ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS Paypal=>Cashapp transfer