Building RO water system?

coconut3

HI

is it really that imporant to use RO water for water changes?

I thought singapore water have been filtered before it reach our tap?

and also singapore is now using RO system and UV for the filteration for our use ritght?

Hope for more comment on this. :thanks:

HI

is it really that imporant to use RO water for water changes?

I thought singapore water have been filtered before it reach our tap?

and also singapore is now using RO system and UV for the filteration for our use ritght?

Hope for more comment on this. :thanks:

Hi,

Our water contains a lot of unfiltered heavy metal and mineral etc. Are unhealthy for fish!

Singapore now using RO mixed with reservoir water (reservoir water with mineral contains for human consume). Unless you can have firsthand RO water before mixing with reservoir water! Human need mineral and can’t use RO water all the times!

RO filter is expensive and need maintenance. I'm using water thru 6 filter (this is kind of filtration system to purified the water for drinking) It help to little to removed heavy metal and chlorine etc.... :yeah:

• SRC Member

Hi,

Our water contains a lot of unfiltered heavy metal and mineral etc. Are unhealthy for fish!

Singapore now using RO mixed with reservoir water (reservoir water with mineral contains for human consume). Unless you can have firsthand RO water before mixing with reservoir water! Human need mineral and can’t use RO water all the times!

RO filter is expensive and need maintenance. I'm using water thru 6 filter (this is kind of filtration system to purified the water for drinking) It help to little to removed heavy metal and chlorine etc.... :yeah:

huh? do u know how much a RO system cost for a small home-use unit? Imagine a big huge unit for a whole country's supply will cost how much? How much did u pay for your house water bill? How much did u pay for a small mineral water? Mineral water didnt invest much on equipments but its already so much expensive than tap water.

So do u still want to confirm if our water supply uses full RO system?

huh? do u know how much a RO system cost for a small home-use unit? Imagine a big huge unit for a whole country's supply will cost how much? How much did u pay for your house water bill? How much did u pay for a small mineral water? Mineral water didnt invest much on equipments but its already so much expensive than tap water.

Hi,

Our NEWater is from RO! That RO water is from waste water treatment plant. Rather then drain the treated water to the sea, they treat again by using RO. Commercial RO systems is much cheaper then household. "I did not say it from small home-use unit!"

"I did not say Mineral water didn’t invest much on equipments but its already so much expensive than tap water." Too much drinking of "Bottle Mineral Water" is unhealthy. The mineral is nature from our reservoir/tap water. "IS FREE" no equipment needed!

Read here http://www.pub.gov.sg/NEWater

I didn't mention "our water supply uses full RO system?" but can you read i mentioned mixed with reservoir water! I also mentioned "RO filter is expensive" don't you read?

Yes, i work with and know the price for household and commercial/industrial RO!

I don't want to tell you more if you don't know of "RO"!

but whats the use of RO water from PUB? its still mixed with the reservoirs, where the presence of heavy metals may still be found.

and besides, in RO water, PUB style, isn't fluorine/chlorine/chloramine and what not added?

RO water is another source of water supply. Still need to mix with reservoir water. You are right RO water mixed with heavy metal again! (Reservoir water) No choice! We can't have two water line links to our house. If not, RO water is good for marine/fresh water fish :o (means for mixing salt as well) But RO water not mineral content! Not suitable for human. :(