WTS: Fishes

Decided to do a mini restart on my tank thus have the below to let go. Please note that collection only can be done when I have buyers for bulk of the fishes.

1) Conspicillatus Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus Conspicillaus)- $3500 (rare find at 3.5 inches, 4 months and feeding on all pellets)

2) Black Tang (Zebrasoma Rostratum)- $400 (3.5- 4 inches and still pitch black in colour, raised from a 2inch juvenile, 8months plus)

3) Japanese dwarf angelfish pair (Centropyge Interruptus)- $3200 for pair (Male is 3.5 inch, female is 2.5 inches, spawning regularly and with me for a year plus)

4) Picasso Clown pair- $250 a pair (raise them from tiny and now spawning regularly, this pair was reserved by a nice female reefer but I could not catch it thus if you are reading this post and still interested, pls contact me and priority will be given to you)

I will try to upload pictures/ videos soonest as am extremely busy with work. Collection will be at Potong Pasir and do contact me at 9139onefourthreeeight.

PS: Pls not that I reserve the rights to cancel all sales should I not be able to get buyers or bulk of the fishes as I will not be able to do a restart anyway. Thanks for understanding. :peace: :peace: :peace:

• Like 1

Upzzzzz for your 'Super Car' Series ....

Thanks, pls note that I bought all the fishes at similar price (some on more pricey range due to size requirement or from a reputable collector) so only just trying to recover as much as possible.

Decided to do a mini restart on my tank thus have the below to let go. Please note that collection only can be done when I have buyers for bulk of the fishes.

1) Conspicillatus Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus Conspicillaus)- $3500 (rare find at 3.5 inches, 4 months and feeding on all pellets)

2) Black Tang (Zebrasoma Rostratum)- $400 (3.5- 4 inches and still pitch black in colour, raised from a 2inch juvenile, 8months plus) (RESERVED)

3) Japanese dwarf angelfish pair (Centropyge Interruptus)- $3200 for pair (Male is 3.5 inch, female is 2.5 inches, spawning regularly and with me for a year plus)

4) Picasso Clown pair- $250 a pair (raise them from tiny and now spawning regularly, this pair was reserved by a nice female reefer but I could not catch it thus if you are reading this post and still interested, pls contact me and priority will be given to you)

I will try to upload pictures/ videos soonest as am extremely busy with work. Collection will be at Potong Pasir and do contact me at 9139onefourthreeeight.

PS: Pls not that I reserve the rights to cancel all sales should I not be able to get buyers or bulk of the fishes as I will not be able to do a restart anyway. Thanks for understanding. :peace: :peace: :peace:

2) Black Tang (Zebrasoma Rostratum)- $400 (3.5- 4 inches and still pitch black in colour, raised from a 2inch juvenile, 8months plus) (RESERVED)

4) Picasso Clown pair- $250 a pair (raise them from tiny and now spawning regularly, this pair was reserved by a nice female reefer but I could not catch it thus if you are reading this post and still interested, pls contact me and priority will be given to you) (RESERVED)