Morgan's Anthias Tank

Morgan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I would like to have a batch of Evansis added to the tukas....  ;)

hehee....

hmm...actually both are quite alike, the evansi having a more obvious yellow portion whereas the female tukas have less yellow portion....

both are equally *hard* to feed, as felt by many ....

but for the price, to stock in a school, the tukas are a better choice ;)

Morgan, you want my alvyfoamer 648 just for your anthia tank? ;)

I'm thinking of upgrading to a 848 double-beckett. LOL!

Its going to be a nightmare keeping pristine water quality with that much bioload and 5 x a day frozen food feeding WITH sps corals!

13 anthias I have now... (5 bartletts, 2 dispars, 3 evansi, 2 truncates, 1 randall) wanting to have at least 30 or more... I must be mad... but not as mad as some reefers here! :heh:

Who?? who???

Morgan,

Didn't see any sunburst. Why did you lave them out from your collection.

maybe he did as sunburst would most likely lose out in getting food... or maybe he juts want to keep the picture of sunburst to himself.. who knows :eyebrow::eyebrow::heh::heh:

I do not have or should say I don't have success sunburst.

I gave up on them.....they are too secrective, don't compete well

I have princess, square, dispar, sunset, evansi, carberryi, randall, tukas, tigers and bartlett.

I do not have or should say I don't have success sunburst.

I gave up on them.....they are too secrective, don't compete well

I have princess, square, dispar, sunset, evansi, carberryi, randall, tukas, tigers and bartlett.

I know of a place that bring in quality suburst.. if the shipment arrive, i will pm or pass some msg to you

Thank..but I'm not interested in the sunburst anymore. It is a solitary fish and will fight if keep more than 1.

Did you notice that I more keen on anthias of a certain body shape?

I give up on those anthias that have body shape of a tri-colour/lyretail, they are more aggressive.

Thank..but I'm not interested in the sunburst anymore. It is a solitary fish and will fight if keep more than 1.

Did you notice that I more keen on anthias of a certain body shape?

I give up on those anthias that have body shape of a tri-colour/lyretail, they are more aggressive.

hahah my 2 sunburst one ard 1cm and the other ard 5-6cm have liev together peacefully for long time.. In fact i found sunburst rather peaceful while evani and the other so call less aggressive will still fight

• SRC Member

My sunburst also very docile. Bigger one (6cm) been around 1 year. Smaller one (3cm) been around 2 months. Very happy. IMO, tri-colour and bartlett are most aggressive. I hate my pair of 2 year old tri-colour. Very fierce and big, but have no way of getting them out w/o wrecking the whole reef. :(

I think (marine) therefore I am

My sunburst also very docile. Bigger one (6cm) been around 1 year. Smaller one (3cm) been around 2 months. Very happy. IMO, tri-colour and bartlett are most aggressive. I hate my pair of 2 year old tri-colour. Very fierce and big, but have no way of getting them out w/o wrecking the whole reef. :(

Tear down your whole reef lah :lol::lol::lol: