New Plankton In the Market?

dodo

• SRC Member

can't read the ingredients- very blur.

can only make from the poissons de.... for aquarium fish & some storage details. nothing abt whats in it. crude/ash results etc can't tell much from there either.

Saw a variety at halequin. $6

guess from the pic u gonna try first hand har dodo? :lol:

• SRC Member

I think those prepacked frozen stuff come from belgium.. I bought a few different types of it.. Red planktons, microplanktons, some other stuffs which I am too lazy to walk over to the freeze to see.. and Lobster eggs.. I think the most potent of all is the lobster eggs.. Try it, confirm your fishes and soft corals will be longing for more the next feeding time..

:D

Oh and it's much more cleaner than our local MS and BS.. won't polute your water so much..

• SRC Member
Hi Dodo,

Brought the BioPlankton from Marine Life for $26. It is for the coral. Feed twice per week (2 dips). Must keep in Ref and last for only 3 mths. Work well for my coral so far, but a bit exp.

Kais

Hi Kais,

Thks for your info....u mentioned feed twice per week(2dips)...do u mean take your corals out and dip them into the solutions? :blink: sorie if i ask stoopid question...hehehe....CNY coming...holiday mood...can't thk properly liao :P

• SRC Member

For those who are interested in these Belgium frozen product...please scroll up your screen...there's an advertisement there...that's where i found all these items.... :D:yeah: some items are cheaper then Marine Life too :heh:

• SRC Member

Yeah...banned tis shop....kekeke...dun really like tis shop :fear:

SAMA SAMA!

hate this shop, so WHAT! if the display and stock there are well taken off

*bad location

*attitude ahbeng boss

*Expensive

what else can i say... i have already blacklisted this shop then! :)

just my 2cents!

• SRC Member

Just to share to everyone my experience in Harlequin Marine shop. Overheard a conversation between them and customer asking them how long for them to set up a reef tank. They replied, " Very fast! once tank is ready, will delivered to your place together with sand, live-rock , corals and fishes. will dump everything in at one go cause they hav no time to come back the 2nd time. THIS ARE THE SO CALL EXPERIENCE HOBBYIST. In my mind i think those people want u to came back fast to replace your dead corals and fishes. They make sure that they rip u not only 1 time but 2nd or 3rd. Fxxx up shop. Won't be going there anymore cause its a Black Shop.

To all Newbie reading this. make sure u ask around more LFS for advice and pricing and also if u r in this shop ask properly before making your purchased. Prices r all mark up very high even after discount.

my 2cents worth :ph34r: