FlatWoRmSssss

• SRC Member

Hi hongqixian,

well, its just a few sec. Flatworms will drop instantly.

If not, u can dip coral in saltwater & remove it manually or shaking it for the flatworm to drop off. but this will not guranttee all flatworms removed as pple might miss out some.

U mean xenia? Haven't try on it cos never seen flatworms on them. Mushrooms, & LPS very common to have flatworms.

Wei B)

Hi beside making the tank look yellowish , are the flatworms any harm to corals or fishes or any lifestock ?

woonming :evil:

Not if you leave them alone.

Dying flatworms release toxin into the water.

If you have a large population of flatworm and you medicate to kill, just think how much toxin you are releasing into the water.

It can kill almost everything in your tank.

• SRC Member

If i were to FW dip all my LR & coral will i be able to rid of them or can i medical dip then FW dip them before intro them into the main tank ?

Pls advise Thanks wont wan to go through what morgan did ! Nuke the Tank !!! :nuke::eyeblur:

WOonMing

• SRC Member

It's a hard coral, Heliofungia actiniformis, commonly called tentacle plate. It will require light and a sandy substrate. It can puff up to a big size so give it lots of space to prevent contact with other corals. Feeding will help it grow faster.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif