Sps love story

patricklhc

I like your rock scape..

Thank u bro. There was a minor collapse in between the rock that links the 2 together haha I'm very bad with using eproxy so most of the rocks are just stack together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I'm using aquabee

Aquabee UP1000?

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

Added a mini queen angel https://vimeo.com/133202654

Sad that it was lost to velvet. Fish came healthy and was in the tank feeding on algae seaweed pallets mysis. Things change after I added a AT 4days is all it takes to follow by mini queen.

Wonder who's next in line now. Looks like katoi is affected now

Current fish headcount

5dispar anthias

2 foxface

1 melanurus wrasse

1 yellow bellied wrasse

1 mystery wrasse

1 mccosker wrasse

1 katoi wrasse

1 bicolor angel

1 starry blenny

1 blue accessor

1 flame hawk

It's always a big challenge keeping angelfish and AT battling with dieases.

Try soaking your frozen and pallet food with the multi vitamin from lck next time, I find it really helps in building the immune system of new and old fishes.

It's always a big challenge keeping angelfish and AT battling with dieases.

Try soaking your frozen and pallet food with the multi vitamin from lck next time, I find it really helps in building the immune system of new and old fishes.

The brown powder ? I go get it and try. it's stressful to see fishes like that but can't do anything about it except to increase feeding frequency and pray that their immune system will be able to fight off

• SRC Member

Nice

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• 2 months later...

Nice controllable pump!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Madpetz website has the price.

http://www.madpetz.com.sg//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=956

Im happy with the pump. Rated 7500l but works the same as compare to my old China brand 12k DC pump. I'm totally in love with its wireless control capability with reef link. I'm now able to control not only my mp40s but also return pump. Most importantly, the pump also feel very solid in comparison to the old 12k pump.

The only thing I didn't like was that it only come with a 19mm pressure side connector. Easily solve with a reducer just that I'm a lazy person having to go out to look for it

I also like the metal mounting bracket that's make of metal. 81350a717f6297fe2e5fb1c8863b21ce.jpg