Need help fragging Duncans

maldini

• SRC Member

I have a rather large Duncans , more than 50 heads and urgently need help fragging them into at least 4 pieces  keep them growing healthy. anyone out here have experience fragging duncans before, or provide those sort of services??

• SRC Member

sorry to hijack the thread. have a question on the same topic and am a newbie. 

my duncan is growing many small branches and getting too big for my nano soon. So i just cut the small branches and glue it to a frag ? the part that i cut off will "heal" ?

• SRC Member
sorry to hijack the thread. have a question on the same topic and am a newbie. 

my duncan is growing many small branches and getting too big for my nano soon. So i just cut the small branches and glue it to a frag ? the part that i cut off will "heal" ?

Yes it will heal

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Folks,

I have some success in fragging my relatively large Duncans, but i will admit 1-2 heads was destroyed in the process becos of the close proximity of the heads.  i will share some pictures soon.

I also like to share that, i purchase a dremel 3000 tool from HOMEFIX to do the frag job.

a link to the homefix which i bought at a discounted price of $66. not sure now still have anot.

http://home-fix.com/estore/dremel-3000-15-multi-tools-ez-twist-w-15-accs.html#.VjsSco6qqko

• 1 month later...