Stay Sharp, Save Shark.

The clam beside it is equally beautiful!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

Thank you guys,

My tank it's doing well after 2 week plus ! Glad it is staying that way :P

Thanks to those bro who come my house and visit me HAHA.

I do not advise anyone to follow what I'm doing because it's experimental and luckily it work :)

You risking the life of these fishes by not doing a proper cycle. Twelve tangs in a two weeks old tank? This ain't packing sardines in a tin where we filled it up to the brim. I'm sure you didn't know about how fast tangs can grow. You need more open space for swimming and much more caves for so many tangs. Yes you can keep them alive but they are not healthy, just alive. Definitely shortening their lifespan. Of course you can always buy a new replacement for the dead fish and claim that you are very successful and no one would know about it.

You risking the life of these fishes by not doing a proper cycle. Twelve tangs in a two weeks old tank? This ain't packing sardines in a tin where we filled it up to the brim. I'm sure you didn't know about how fast tangs can grow. You need more open space for swimming and much more caves for so many tangs. Yes you can keep them alive but they are not healthy, just alive. Definitely shortening their lifespan. Of course you can always buy a new replacement for the dead fish and claim that you are very successful and no one would know about it.

Thank you for reading bro which I doubt you read. If you see any stress in my fish when you see my tank let me know.

And yes there's cave in my tank scape. You should arrange a visit with me and it will certainly show you how it works.

In my system it is possible to be able to startup quick. Because I did cycle my filter media incase you didn't read. What do you think they ain't healthy :) if you think I can replace them maybe you want me to microchip them to mark them?

Cheers !

but still I have to say you give a very good solid point, I won't advice anyone to throw in so many tang at a start of a new tank. For me I've done many research and preparation such as bacteria , vodka, and many understanding of swing prevention with the use of hydra.

Please take not is okay to put many tang at once if you have a big tank to prevent any aggression by putting one by one, try not to exceed more than you should otherwise your system might swing but I've not worry about it because My system is stable.

• SRC Member

Keep the thread alive bro... Very interesting experiment... Just remember every tank is different... What u do for your tank does not mean workable for others... To me, yours is just another way to how to start a new tank by an experienced reefer... So newbie, just read, dont follow... ... Keep it up bro...

bro awesome looking tank! just ignore those clone hiding behind troll account.

btw, what grade sand/coral chip are you using for your sand bed? 

Hey bro I'm using c5 so my wave maker won't blow the sand away :)

Nice! Maintain by vodka??

I'm having high nitrate problem with my current livestock ~.~

Show your sump design also ! 

Maintain by the algae scrubber(the one you selling), cheato and AIO biopellet and hydra and oversize skimmer. Haha you try to feed lesser to and slowly change to biopellet? I stop

Vodka dosing for a long time after using biopellet

• SRC Member

Maintain by the algae scrubber(the one you selling), cheato and AIO biopellet and hydra and oversize skimmer. Haha you try to feed lesser to and slowly change to biopellet? I stop

Vodka dosing for a long time after using biopellet

haha maybe my bioload really high.

I'm currently using

• biopellet
  • chaeto
  • ATS
  • my skimmer also oversize. 

lolol, think is feeding habit, all my fishes damn fat. can see their 三层肉 when they turn lol!

I'm currently using

• biopellet
  • chaeto
  • ATS
lolol, think is feeding habit, all my fishes damn fat. can see their 三层肉 when they turn lol!

Hahaha Ya it always the feeding that cause the problem not the system. How many fish you have? See picture haha. The more you feed the more they shit !

I'm currently using

• biopellet
  • chaeto
  • ATS

Hahaha Ya it always the feeding that cause the problem not the system. How many fish you have? See picture haha. The more you feed the more they shit !

• SRC Member

Yeah! Must let them diet alr!

12311058_10153752693123769_2838587253504Taken quite some time ago, all fishes hiding (camera shy), lol!

• SRC Member

I got 2 auto feeder (feed in small serving) i prefer them to eat smaller meal. Everytime, they clear the pellet before it drop to the bottom

6 time for big pellet

8 time for small pellet

*not counting those i feed myself

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk