kschew1498

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

My octopus.....I think... ;) When I bought it...there were 6 branches.....2 died....but recently I notice another 2 branches grew out! :yeah:

post-34-1079970954.jpg

• SRC Member

what is this hun ???thanks :lol:

I believe they are star polyps.....but not sure the actual name.....The star look light green color I bought it from LCK while the other I bought from another fellow reefer.... ;)

• SRC Member

oh....just have to feed the joker with dry shrimp.....small piece each time....twice a week I feed...but have to hand feed because my scarlet skunk cleaner and boxer are very greedy.... <_<

I believe must lights is also a must! I just to have 2 tube anemone but one died! <_<

Haha...ya lor ya lor....when i feeding my anemone, the 2 skunk shrimps of mine will always come and kar jiao...Even my anemone shrimp also hide when they come :angry::lol:

Then will think that they want abit of it but always cant finish it den leave it on the sandbed... :angry:

Anyway nice tank you have there...giving away any equipment for the 2ft when u upgrade??? :evil::blink:

• SRC Member

Haha...ya lor ya lor....when i feeding my anemone, the 2 skunk shrimps of mine will always come and kar jiao...Even my anemone shrimp also hide when they come :angry::lol:

Then will think that they want abit of it but always cant finish it den leave it on the sandbed... :angry:

Anyway nice tank you have there...giving away any equipment for the 2ft when u upgrade??? :evil::blink:

Probably......will be selling a fair bit as well....eg. MH, Chiller, Weipro....but have to cycle my new tank first before tranfering the LS, Corals and LR over...... ;)

• SRC Member

mine liddet tooo <_<

why huh?? I change water every week....3/4 red pail.....but recently a bit lazy....didnt really dose KW & Ph buffer....kekeke :lol:

Dosing now!