• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
New coral bought to mend my heartbreak... :D

Gd for you...

Heh are these new corals from EAP??

• SRC Member

"Might lose : 3 rocks of blastos, 1 dark purple cyanrina, 1 red/metallic green brain,

Already lost : 3 cyanrinas"

Bro.....go slow leh.....very sim tia for your corals.....expensive one some more.....relax la.....I can understand how you feel...... :(

Once I lost my HP (bought only for a week) in the Indonesia customs.....immediately I buy another one back just to mend my heartbreak.......but these are alive!!!.......relax a bit ok...... :lol:

Shit.....you know what happen after that....1 week later, the custom officer and SIA staff in Indonesia courier my HP to Singapore Airport!!!! Amazing.......but I have a bloody deep hole in my pocket for a new phone!!!!..... <_<

I dont mean anything..... ;) .....( :ph34r: I know you then I dare to say this to you)

"Might lose : 3 rocks of blastos, 1 dark purple cyanrina, 1 red/metallic green brain,

Already lost : 3 cyanrinas"

Bro.....go slow leh.....very sim tia for your corals.....expensive one some more.....relax la.....I can understand how you feel...... :(

Once I lost my HP (bought only for a week) in the Indonesia customs.....immediately I buy another one back just to mend my heartbreak.......but these are alive!!!.......relax a bit ok...... :lol:

Shit.....you know what happen after that....1 week later, the custom officer and SIA staff in Indonesia courier my HP to Singapore Airport!!!! Amazing.......but I have a bloody deep hole in my pocket for a new phone!!!!..... <_<

I dont mean anything..... ;) .....( :ph34r: I know you then I dare to say this to you)

No worries bro, appreciate ur frank opinion :thanks: if u have read the thread, I allowed the tank more than several days to recover... the new corals are all doing very well, the old ones are coming back to good health, can see my bubbles getting bigger and bigger... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

wah..the blastos from EAP ah..

not cheap ah...

u really generous spender pal!!

but nice corals there...

No lah bro, got my blastos from Eaquanature... kekeke... just got a weakness for blastos... And becoz they disappear from the scene for quite a while last time, I worried I cant find them in the future, so buy lor... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

ah...

i tot ur brain damaged...pay 8* for a blasto..

whaha

EAN blastos cheaper a bit..i woul have bought one if not for the fact that i was on my way to work then..

nice corals..find one day shld go your place see see...

ah...

i tot ur brain damaged...pay 8* for a blasto..

whaha

EAN blastos cheaper a bit..i woul have bought one if not for the fact that i was on my way to work then..

nice corals..find one day shld go your place see see...

despite my weakness for blastos, haven got that type of brain damage yet...The only brain damage I have is the one in my tank.... :lol:

Anyway, if u ever wan to drop by, just gimme a buzz... but normally I only at home in the morning or very late at night, around 11pm... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Yup... u were there too right?? :lol:

Ya la... wanted to get the corals then realised all the good ones reserved... I was wondering who's the one that snap up alll the gd corals... now I found the culprit... :rolleyes:

Still can tell me I spend alot... I think you spend more ... <_<

Anyway... happy reefing...

Ya la... wanted to get the corals then realised all the good ones reserved... I was wondering who's the one that snap up alll the gd corals... now I found the culprit... :rolleyes:

Still can tell me I spend alot... I think you spend more ... <_<

Anyway... happy reefing...

I never!!! :P By the time I went I also bought the 2nd batch... as in the best ones all taken liao... I always one step slower than others... tink gotta buy a faster car!! :lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

no need faster car...just delay your appts with others can liao..

i by bus also can arrive before shipment one..

:lol::lol:

just prepare more time ahead..

whahahh

but the corals u got already nice...

no worries mah

So i know wat u do, get there b4 the shipments arrive!! Heh heh heh... :lol:

But everytime by the time I know the shipments are there already few hours later... :( Maybe i should standby at the LFS 24/7!! Give up my job and keep marine fulltime!! :sick:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

your prata look like "pong chek" tyre...hahahha...but the colour damn nice...

ya lor.... like tyre pong chek.... anyway, I also like the colour, like florescent green, and also, I got it pretty cheap!! <--- dat's the best part with all the crazy prices lately.... :lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg