Mosquito bites on Powder Blue Tang

sign of stress and ich coming....they seldom recover.... may want to feed more garlic enhanced food to juice up the immune and resistance level.....hope he pulls through.. :pinch:

er....black spots? :huh:

Deepblue,

but this guy is very stable in my tank, shouldn't be stressed... the rest of the fishes are okay, no ich.... except him... and why do you say they seldom recover? And I've been feeding garlic everyday... :(

19percula,

this fella is the bully in my tank, he bullys all the other fish, cannot be fighting...

And yes, there are BLACK SPOTS on the white fin... I'm stumped too!

Vincent Ho :cry2:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Deepblue,

but this guy is very stable in my tank, shouldn't be stressed... the rest of the fishes are okay, no ich.... except him... and why do you say they seldom recover? And I've been feeding garlic everyday... :(

bro...if you dun mind, what other fishes do you have in the tank...any signs of aggression? Does any of your fishes chase it? Or does your fish appears stress or easily spooked?

I have seen many PBTs, ATs having this problems in tank...and many did not make it. Mainly died of ich and one of the common symptom that they stressed is the pimpled look on their side. I maybe jumping to conclusion a while back....if you can continue to feed the fish with very good food, like Henry's Gourmet :rolleyes: . I believe it will recover and do well.

My black tang is under such treatment now - very good food, removed from aggressions, and eating garlic soaked nori to help out with the resistance level.

hi same like my tang got ike mosquito bitwe...wats garlic juice?>can use normal home garlic?teach me the method if can use home garlic

Oh yeah..to make a garlic soaked nori helping for your darlings, can used the garlic guards. I normally buy raw garlic, chopped finely, crush it and soaked with a some water. Before I feed my fishes, I will soak the nori in the garlic juice for quite awhile... :lol: Hope that helps answer some of the questions. (again, that's from my exp. - may or may not work...but I do have very few tang casualties so far. I also own Powder Blue Tang for a while liaoz :lol: ) Cheers :lol::lol::lol: