Week 5 - 28th March to 4th April 2004

• SRC Member
Plate corals, heliofungia spotted at Harlequin. Got some very small ones...rather reasonable price. Was tempted to get..but would exceed my budget this week.. :(

anythng else besides plate hammers n bubbles n juwels? was der last wk but heard shipment kena delayed :angry:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

r those u saw the new shipment? i m looking for white pulsating xenia. spotted any?

:peace::off::peace::P

I've a medium size yellow xenia frag(2nd generation) going for $20 and a Large white pulsing xenia frag(3rd generation) ging for $40. The size of a Large frag is as good as size of what you get from LFS as colony size.

Let me know if you interested.

:thanks:

Max

• SRC Member

if im not wrong either end of this week or next wk got SPS shipment in one of the shop at IRWANA. was there jus now. bz building new tubs. was toking to one of the workers der.... or issit the boss/importer......

if im not wrong either end of this week or next wk got SPS shipment in one of the shop at IRWANA. was there jus now. bz building new tubs. was toking to one of the workers der.... or issit the boss/importer......

u sure about that??? did u make ur enquiries at r@@fworld?

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

:peace::off::peace::P

I've a medium size yellow xenia frag(2nd generation) going for $20 and a Large white pulsing xenia frag(3rd generation) ging for $40. The size of a Large frag is as good as size of what you get from LFS as colony size.

Let me know if you interested.

:thanks:

Max

hi max,

pmed u. btw, any pics to show? :thanks:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

sure or not....where issit? pasir ris?

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

yes, pasir ris farmway 3. think bubble_gum is talking abt 2 shops behind r@@fworld.

ya, it was the wan with squamosas n claimed they had cites. think they relly have though ;) hard corals making a comeback liao. got liverock also :yeah:

• SRC Member
i think what u got is a fridmani pseudochromis. not a black cap basslet...

:paiseh::paiseh: Sorrys bros out there for the mistake...its fridmani pseudochromis not blackcap....sorry sorry :paiseh::paiseh:

And another mistake is henry's stock not coming in on wednesday but its thursday and went to B*o Oc*an juz now they told me their stock coming in tml. :D

Sorry again for all the mistakes!!! :paiseh::paiseh:

:paiseh::paiseh: Sorrys bros out there for the mistake...its fridmani pseudochromis not blackcap....sorry sorry :paiseh::paiseh:

And another mistake is henry's stock not coming in on wednesday but its thursday and went to B*o Oc*an juz now they told me their stock coming in tml. :D

Sorry again for all the mistakes!!! :paiseh::paiseh:

exactly what stocks r ML and bio ocean coming in? LS or corals or clams???

Austin's Birthday

.png