My diving pics (Dayang)

kelstorm

• SRC Member

Me and my childhood pal ###### dive buddy

post-12-1080896511.jpg

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

me and another of my dive buddy during my OWC days.

post-12-1080896598.jpg

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Superman!!!.... oh yes, tfrancis, see the reef hook on my right wrist.. that is what i mean..

post-12-1080896673.jpg

• SRC Member

dive grp... can u find me?? me hiding in one corner... :eyebrow:

post-12-1080896906.jpg

• SRC Member

hmmm.. was that the resident SRC sea turtle that i see??? :P

post-12-1080897000.jpg

• SRC Member
:nuke: danger.... the photographer was brave or should i say stupid??? hehehhee :lol:

post-12-1080897092.jpg

• SRC Member

this is to show the size of the starfish relative to the human size.. such are the wonders... hmmm.. that leg in blue suit looks familiar.. hehehe... :lol:

post-12-1080897246.jpg

• SRC Member
hey kelvin, ur remind me of someone in ur 2nd pic......

who?? :o

• SRC Member

<_<<_< bad boy lona... bad boy... *spank spank* :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
got take any corals anot?

see yr pic got so many corals sure tempted to take one or two rite?

sorry, but i dont keep corals at home neither will i risk getting in trouble and fine or even jail for over a few cm worth of corals.. if i do keep corals, i would rather pay for it..

as any divers would have known, nemos are a rare sight nowadays and so are the corals...

Time to head south rather than north already gentleman... if want to head north, should go further north to places like Phuket...

lona, Bali???hehehe :lol: