My new 3ft Tank!!

typrobin

• SRC Member

wah lau, kena diatom....think my water circultation not good enuf....the best part, i don't even have any fish in my tank now....only 1 turbo snail, 2 small snails and 1 coral band shrimp....only feeding my coral band a tiny pinch of flakes everyday.....change the phosguard and hoping to improve the situation....

will excessive phosguard cause any adverse reaction?? anyone can advise??

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

juz added some LS into my tank

1) 2 X algae blenny...the camouflage kind

2) 2 X camel shrimp

3) 1 X boxer (accidentally broke one of its claw, now become 1 arm bandit)

all of them in my sump, added some PVC pipes for the blennies to hide...both of them very stone....not moving much....shall see how tomolo....

• SRC Member

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

got my LRs from fatman and bum today....can't wait to do my tank....it wasn't really a very smooth journey today....

1) went to shaw tower to meet fatman, walking in the rain......sian.....

2) went to boon keng MRT to meet danzer, walking in the rain again.....sian X 2

3) went to bum's place to collect LRs, my fren's car stalled......sian X 3.....

but after all everything done!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

did my rescaping finally....very satisfied....or should i say very tired and is contented.....

post-34-1083784728.jpg

• SRC Member

after scaping....i cannot find one of my algae blenny....dunno where it went to.....searched for 1hr....no sight of it....i'm afraid i might have stoned him to death....i really doubt so, because i only stack the rocks higher....didn't do much shifting of rocks....

my worse fear is tat it get stuck beneath the rock and sand.....den i sure die liao.....ammonia spike, then the other blenny die....then the shrimp die....den everything wipe out!!!! must go and pray now....

a closer look at my new scape....

post-34-1083785588.jpg

• SRC Member
Making good progress. How about the lights? Got it already?

Why dont u shift the dead rocks lower?

bro....y tell me now????!!!!!

tired already....no strenght to redo it....dun care....1yr later it will be filled with coraline algae....hehehehehe

getting MH from bwilly's fren, should be getting it this weekend.....can't wait to get my MH.....then can stock up....hehehehehe...... :evil::evil:

anyway....i'll be gg to bwilly's place to help him on monday, he's getting new tank.....

a review of my latest invention.....or should i say, cmswong's invention...hahahaha....everything took from him, juz have to plug and play.....

post-34-1083786332.jpg

• SRC Member

vinoth....remember my failed skimmer?? i should be using the body of that skimmer to run this thing....still choosing a cheap and good pump....2nd hand even better....juz got a sanso magnetic pump from danzer, tomolo testing out to see the effects...

the above pictures are using a CR aquarium pump....

anyone can spare me pump to try???hehehehehe...just joking......

spare pump maybe got..

Monday no need, me stay at home to bake cake for wife's bd.

haha..!

tank that I aim won't b getting, most probably doing a customise one.

btw, u din call me for the gloves ah.. later gf complain hands rough, dun allows u to touch her. haha..!

I'll contact u on the MH.

• SRC Member
spare pump maybe got..

Monday no need, me stay at home to bake cake for wife's bd.

haha..!

tank that I aim won't b getting, most probably doing a customise one.

btw, u din call me for the gloves ah.. later gf complain hands rough, dun allows u to touch her. haha..!

I'll contact u on the MH.

yah hor....forgot....to anxious liao.....

now going to do rescape again, try to locate my algae blenny....hope not dead yet.......

AT: Hey, I was just looking at your tank! Your landscaping can be improved by using less of the flat rocks and go for some rounder ones so as to look more natural.. But that is just my opinion... if you're happy, then you're happy!

hai.......tank of the month winner's advise must listen!!!! <_< off to work now....will post more pics tonight..... :D:D:lol::lol: