At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

nice...as long as you still see purple on them, means they are ok...

only when you start to see the purple receding, then that will be a cause for worry... :)

Thanks....wonder hows their survival rate? Intending to get the red and yellow one but worried I could keep it for long.......quite expensive also....for a piece of sea fan..... :lol:

I didnt have success on this previously........

post-34-1088173855.jpg

• SRC Member
colorful button... nice nice... me never have luck with button one..

Huh...is it? :huh: I thought it is the easilest to keep??

The color didnt really comes up nicely....its a combination of pink, red, blue and green.....I love it too.... :wub:

• SRC Member
yup i know it easy to keep... but somehow it's depend on ppls.. for me clam, brain and button dont seem to like me... I always end up they either go lorry or reduce to very small amount left..

Well...I havent try brain, prata and plate before :paiseh: .....kekeke.....So far I have fail with Torch and Octopus ( those with green poker dots on the tentacles)....sigh! <_< ....I gonna try again!!! :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Have not been updating for a while already.....sigh <_< .....have been battling ich for the pass 2-3 weeks......so far on the 11th day of medication......been using "Kill Ich". <_< ......have shown improvement.....almost no more white spot on my tangs already.....kekeke :evil: ...the best part....manage to endure adding corals and fishes for quite a while.....only spent 90+ on 2 bottle of "Kill Ich" for a month liao.....

5 casualty: anthias x1, brown tang x1, powder brown x1, bi-color benny x1 and Fire Shrimp x1..... :cry2: ....both tangs and anthias are victim of ich :cry: ...

My SPS also up car! :cry: ......didnt monitor the dkh....let it drop to 6-7 sigh!....didnt measure calcium level also......but have been dosing Reefez calcium+ and Kalwasser for the last few days.....kekeke.....so far so good.....manage to raise the calcium level!

Here is an overview of my tank......

post-34-1089908894.jpg

• SRC Member
WOW purple cup coral! I can nurse it back to health for u!! haha can sell me?? I have a fetish for cups... I already nursed two back to health :P

Very very Nice!!!

Hey Ryz....teach me how leh :yeah: ....dont like that la....eyeing my cup :lol::lol: .

• SRC Member
walao.. interested in your cup coral and red mushrooms :P

anyway the dirty part of the cup is dead already... is it spreading?

so far so good leh....isnt spreading.....but it keep puking saliva leh..... <_< ....wonder if I should put it to higher ground for more lights.....

• SRC Member
My most expensive soft corals...... :lol:

take care of the orange one, dun look gd.

u take over the tank...must have the same fish mah.... :evil:

take the large one, very chio!.... :yeah:

but the nicest one gone leow...not me but Tang police and gang!

• SRC Member

I just leave it in good position with good water movement and high light... it opens up I feed it by squirting pellets and mysis on it.. they just grab it! very greedy... Now both my cups cannot see the base when the polyps expanded... very good expansion... put under bright lights they colour up... Man ur cup really nice... tell me if u selling ;):P Ur red mushrooms also!

Live and Let Live