LCK 110

• SRC Member

just went in the afternoon. ALOT NEW STOCK but need to quarentine first saw some jawfish is cost $100+ each ahaha neon goby at $20.. ant ALOT MORE!! alot white pumping xenia.. and FIY the brazilian seahorse.. price of it gonna rise soon.. left some.. so grab first.. PROVIDED you can keep them well ls

just went in the afternoon. ALOT NEW STOCK but need to quarentine first saw some jawfish is cost $100+ each ahaha neon goby at $20.. ant ALOT MORE!! alot white pumping xenia.. and FIY the brazilian seahorse.. price of it gonna rise soon.. left some.. so grab first.. PROVIDED you can keep them well ls

Eh...... braxzilian golden cap jawfish dun cost that much.. ;);)

Hehe...this the fellow? I don't think it's the common pearl headed jawfish..even if the mortality rate is high the price won't jump up to $100. Just check the U.S price for yellow-headed jaws and you know it's not exactly very pricey. Price here is around $55 plus minus..

If I'm not wrong it MIGHT...i only said might..it might be the blue spotted jawfish from mexico waters.. :yeah: . That's the only jawfish I can think of that can cost twice as much as a pearl headed jawfish (although it normally will cost more than 3X the price).

Anyone can confirm? Will be very tempted if it is indeed the blue spotted jawfish at such an attractive price. It's a very very rare fish.. :rolleyes:

post-25-1081698574.jpg

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hehe...this the fellow? I don't think it's the common pearl headed jawfish..even if the mortality rate is high the price won't jump up to $100. Just check the U.S price for yellow-headed jaws and you know it's not exactly very pricey. Price here is around $55 plus minus..

If I'm not wrong it MIGHT...i only said might..it might be the blue spotted jawfish from mexico waters.. :yeah: . That's the only jawfish I can think of that can cost twice as much as a pearl headed jawfish (although it normally will cost more than 3X the price).

Anyone can confirm? Will be very tempted if it is indeed the blue spotted jawfish at such an attractive price. It's a very very rare fish.. :rolleyes:

looks like the yellow head jawfish i bought from reb@rn couple of wks back for $58...... :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Any Altantic Blue tangs...... How much they selling at ???? :thanks: