3ft MH light and 4ft tank for sale.

• SRC Member

one 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank 10mm cabinet with hood and sump with IOS tank for sale.

plus one weipro pond pump worth hundred plus.

=500 dollars

no delivery.

price fixed.

pic of the tank can be viewed here.

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=116260

or

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/ind...pic=10485&st=30

1 x 3ft weipro brand metal halide for 188 . brand new 8000k ADA bulb for 1 of the 2x 150W. the other bulb is 6500k a year old.

get the tank set and metal halide with no delivery at 650 .

sms me at 97710874 for furthur details.

thnks.

• SRC Member

jazzben81,

bro... there'z no pic on ur link.

anyway, the weipro 3ft MH @ S$188.00???

I WAN!!!

one 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank 10mm cabinet with hood and sump with IOS tank for sale.

plus one weipro pond pump worth hundred plus.

=500 dollars

no delivery.

price fixed.

pic of the tank can be viewed here.

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=116260

or

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/ind...pic=10485&st=30

1 x 3ft weipro brand metal halide for 188 . brand new 8000k ADA bulb for 1 of the 2x 150W. the other bulb is 6500k a year old.

get the tank set and metal halide with no delivery at 650 .

sms me at 97710874 for furthur details.

thnks.

• SRC Member

hi all....for those who are interested , pls call 90024001 instead, robin here...the MH is now in my house in woodlands, opposite admiralty MRT....so don't haf to bother jazzben juz call me....

currently melvin has the 1st priority, he will be viewing it on thursday 8pm.if he doesn't turn up or he chooses not to buy, i'll put it on a 1st come 1st serve basis....thanks for the interest....

• SRC Member

hi all, y not we do it this way....leave your hp no. in this list and i'll call u if melvin decides not to take...u can even bid at a higher price....currently price is set at $188 as per jazzben...$10 increment for every bid starting from $190.if not will be 1st come 1st serve.the following 3 reefers has been given prioriy (BECOZ THEY CONTACTED ME) and price set at $188....

1) melvin

2) 91515242 (i dunno who u are)

3) hecker

4)

5)

6)

7)

post-10-1081960661.jpg

hi all, y not we do it this way....leave your hp no. in this list and i'll call u if melvin decides not to take...u can even bid at a higher price....currently price is set at $188 as per jazzben...$10 increment for every bid starting from $190.if not will be 1st come 1st serve.the following 3 reefers has been given prioriy (BECOZ THEY CONTACTED ME) and price set at $188....

1) melvin

3) hecker

4) Horizon

5)

6)

7)

Very confusing.... I have been in contact since tuesday with jazzben and this afternoon with you... was told to call back this evening ... now there is a list and auction ??? Oh well... was willing to go on tuesday but was told someone else coming over yesterday then postponed till today... errr... then put me on the list.

• SRC Member

1) melvin

3) hecker

4) Horizon

5)

6)

7)

typrobin,

so if u duno who iz no.2, will u skip it???

• SRC Member

for the $188 price....

1) melvin (viewing tonight at 8pm)

2) blur one

3) 91515242 (i dunno who u are)..pls call me to verify

4) hecker

5) Horizon

for the $200 price

1) 90091050 (still waiting for reply)

for the $250 price

1) HECKER!!!! pls call me ASAP....90024001 or 63685281

for me price comes 1st....sorry....hope all can understand....

• SRC Member

sinner....really very sorry to both u and paul....

hope u can be kind enuf to understand...i'm trying to sell a 2nd piece so, the price can really fluctuate and of coz i use it to my benefit....i know i am "bue steady" but pls forgive me...

i think this is the 1st time a seller aeroplane pple hor???

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

1) melvin

2) 91515242 (i dunno who u are) ME LAH

3) hecker

4)

5)

6)

I've contacted u since Day ONe, now I become 3rd place?!??!?! Pls clarify