Eye for a Man, anyone watched

bwilly

• SRC Member
Just stumbled upon the show last nite.

A couple of losers.. esp the student, Wayne.

Some of the guys does look candy good, but most papaya also..

http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/shows/reality/view/627/1/.html

aiyoh....the guys all look so desperate....very terok leh! Just because Rachel was a Singapore representative in FHM Bikini Contest....all want to keke want to be hero........ :lol:

Rachel is just a shy next door neighbour gal.. she's not too interactive.

she "happens" to be a FHM gal, cause her neighbour send in her bikini pic to the FHM mag.

the guy should do old fashion stuffs like flying kite (made with stolen broom twig n her name on it) together, running on the beach (help her apply lotion), impress her with go-LEE (marbles) sharp shooting skills, stand up for her when ppl called "ali" daughter (R-Lee) n wanna to use her ###### as punching bag.

• SRC Member

actually she can hardly open her mouth to talk and seems more like a sixteen year old then a twenty-three. Besides last nights episode and the previous Monday deems pretty stiff compared to the reality Bacherolette t.v. show where Trista was the main focal attention. These people can't even seem to be themselves and try too hard for nothing..... :heh:

• SRC Member

Boys, boys, boys.....

Believe it or not, I am one of the contestants in the show (I'm still in the running - as per the show). Unfortunatley, i am not the ultimate "survivor".

To be frank, a lot of the stuff you see on telly now is edited and "set-up". We were really encouraged to be "bitchy" and "whiney" and some of the boys took the bait (especially those aspiring to be actors).

All in all, it was quite an experience and Rachel was delightful company. Hope you enjoy the show....

Later

Boys, boys, boys.....

Believe it or not, I am one of the contestants in the show (I'm still in the running - as per the show). Unfortunatley, i am not the ultimate "survivor".

To be frank, a lot of the stuff you see on telly now is edited and "set-up". We were really encouraged to be "bitchy" and "whiney" and some of the boys took the bait (especially those aspiring to be actors).

All in all, it was quite an experience and Rachel was delightful company. Hope you enjoy the show....

Later

I don't see no hairy wookie running around in the show?

Are you on the right show? Eye for an Ogre, perhaps? :lol:

Nice to see ya around, Phewbacca... its been a long time! ;)

AT

• SRC Member

AT

AT

Indeed, it has....

Smuggling in the outskirts of the universe is not as easy as it use to be....

How's it going, Archie? I see you have collected quite a stable of posters here. Good on ya, bud

Where's that Spider kid that shares my twisted/warped sense of humour?

BTW, :off: (always wanted to post this sign-bearing dude)

• SRC Member
And when are you coming back into the hobby?

AT

Not in the near future, Archie...

I must admit I do not have enough passion for this hobby (although I still gaze like a school boy whenever I pass by a tank)

Rather not add onto my "death-count" - dont wanna piss the Big Guy up there, know what i mean? ;)

• SRC Member
Boys, boys, boys.....

Later

it would be interesting to know which one is you....but honestly the guys in there could do fair better with a much more better looker then Rachel.... ;) but if you're into the ###### thing then my lips are sealed..... :lol:

• SRC Member
it would be interesting to know which one is you....but honestly the guys in there could do fair better with a much more better looker then Rachel.... ;) but if you're into the ###### thing then my lips are sealed..... :lol:

On behalf of the other contestants, I thank your kind words

But to be fair to Rach, she's a pretty neat girl and it would'nt be fair to judge her base on a 30mins weekly programme.

B)