Micro bubble

remus

• SRC Member

Hi 

My skimmer is place in the compartment before the return pump. I checked that the return pump compartment there is alot mirco bubble. When i off my skimmer, the water was back to normal. I wanted to use a egg crate to isolate the bubble but i try many filter in the market all still having the same problem. I wanted to check whether there is any recommended filer that is ultra fine to block off this bubble. I using BM QQ by the way.

Thanks 

• SRC Member

No worry tried many way still the same outcome, even try using poly filter. Even read up mentioning "break in" and it did "break in" but still same outcome. Got a smaller skimmer and place in the first compartment, second will be my filter. Now i remember before i decom my tank 10 years back also encounter this problem but not sure how i solve it. anyway everything solved, now just wanted to sell away the bubble magas qq. Used less than a week had to offload already. :(