WTS Zoa and Candy Cand

• SRC Member

Do good do for yourself and others. Rid your tank of pest before u sell anything. If u knowingly sell pest ridden frags, i think is right* , morally. Unknowing newbie might just buy and place in their tank.

Your aiptasia infestation is quite bad, are u doing some form of counter action against it? If you need advice, start a thread, pm me. I can give you some advice.

Tentatively, there is no rules that say u cant sell pest ridden frags. But I hope you do not sell anyone these frags.

• SRC Member

Bro, aiptasia is deadly pest anemone. At adult stage like yours, can anytime start constantly release their larval into surrounding water. They sting other coral and kill them. They are highly adaptive, can do photosynthesis or catch food in water. Any part of their issue broken can grow into few more new aiptasia. Also when they sense danger, they release larval.

If your whole tank (pipe, sump) already infected by aiptasia, you have to drain it and totally dry it for month, then start your tank over again.

Watch residential evil? Aiptasia are the zombies