Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wah... all ur fishez like 2 take picz huh. machum they post 4 u 2 get their pic taken by u huh. somemore diff post everytime... so lucky

me alwayz find it hard 2 take my tank fishez az they either hide when i point the cam @ them or they r swimmin' 2 fast 2 capture a clear image

yeah, they are quite cooperative in this aspect...hehe

i think they hide from you, coz they are not used to you standing in front of the tank often and pointing something at them...

i feed my fishes 5 times a day, if i am not around, my maid does it. so in a way i guess the fishes have gotten very used to the sight of a human figure appearing before the tank...

in fact, they probably think that i am going to feed them even when i am holding my camera, that's why they so excited...hehe

swimming fast is one thing, but definitely at some point, they will rest or hover...and that's the best chance of getting a good shot :)

actually not just purple....i like colours, blues, reds,

mainly the purples are from the purple queens mostly...if i had more dispars, then you will say that i love orange liao..hehehe...

just to colour up my boring black and white life, any colours will do

that's why my friends say my tank is in disneycolour :lol:

why u say that bro,what boring black and white life ??? u still young, I'm sure you are aware u are fortunate and also had done well, but naturally you want to achieve further and is ambitious......your life will be like your tank one day, so colourful and delightful, be optimistic and patient , works toward your direction, gradually.......your life will be like your wonderful tank...and it always take effort.

be like William Hung loh, "I've done my best so I have no regrets"...hehe :lol:

sorry for :off: , just catching up with u bro on your thread...

• SRC Member

bro i read in wetwebmedia tt elegence cant stand constant direct strong curent ;)

it was an article abt elegence poor survival..... from the pic it looks like its blown my stong water movement.... i may be wrong ;)