• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

maintaining....

once he stops eating and gets worse...i must net him out liao :cry:

hope he will fight it off with my garlic soaked pellets

Do you have cleaner shrimps? they will do the job, I have a purple and blue tang, the shrimps cleared the white spots on them when they were first introduced to the tank.

cleaner shrimps are lazy buggers once they settle down.

Those shrimps would know your feeding pattern n gobble fish food too.

ich fish can either fight off the parasite itself, or drastic, a fresh water dip (or copper base soak).

depends on cleaner shrimps to cleaner shrimps as well as from fish to fish....

some cleaner shrimps would rather eat the leftover food than clean the fishes....

some fishes would rather die of discomfort than to be cleaned ..hehe

i think i never seen my AT swimming near any of my cleaner shrimps to be cleaned...in fact...i never seen any of my tangs being cleaned by the shrimps...

anthias maybe...coz when they seek shelter in the dens/caves..the shrimps may get near them...

but the tangs are mainly cleaned by my cleaner wrasses..which have been with me for sometime..

either the wrasses have been able to survive from what i feed my anthias or that there are really enough parasites on my fishes for them to live on :lol:

i only feed garlic stuff...use uv and just hooked my ozonizer back...and let the fishes do their own resistance towards ich...

i haven't tried hyposalinity before or copper medication as it's a no no for reef tanks and it's a chore to catch fishes in there out for copper treatment...may even stress the other healthy fishes to sickness... :)

I trap my fish out n do the dip, so far I have veri good success rate.

I dip like 4-5mins, n u can see the instant effect, got one half gone fish

kenna dip, within a week, totally recovered n "bouncing" ard.

superb looking tank roidan!!

Read all the pages....great details!!

Wanted to know, those fan corals....purple and orange....wat is the scientific name for it? Issit hardy? Would like to know more about that coral. pls advise thx!!

Me from msia....LFS here know nuts....and i've been cracking my head to learn it up!

ur AT tooo :wub:

saw one at CF just nw but urs look 10 times better! :lol:

our boss AT's AT, dispar's AT and my AT all from the same batch...

all have nice orange teardrops....

dispar's AT have succumbed....mine is still a brave fighter...still in battle..but holding on...whereas AT's AT is enjoying in the sps paradise....

yeah...coralfarm's ATs are feeding well...but their teardrop sizes and shapes are not very nice ;)