Where did my fish go?

• SRC Member

Lately, i bought one rainfordi and 2 hectoris. unfortunately, i noticed that my hectors have disappeared and soon after my rainfordi too! wondering where they disappeared to.. thinking that a crab might have got them since i spotted one crab in my tank last 2 nights ago.. the same day i put in my fishes.. no chow da bodies on the ground.. they just simply vanished! somebody can please help me? tell me wat to do! really sad manz.. cos got to waste money to buy the rainfordi again! <_<

• SRC Member
:( hey same case man...My beautiful bi-colour angel gone..thought it was hiding in the rocks..but then after hours of vigorously searching for the fish..found it dead :sick: ..suck by PH.. :cry2: wah my most precious fish my dad bought for me gone...wah so depressed..i think its the work of the crabs man..its body got bite marks...ahhh :(

• SRC Member

U gotta take note of the water parameters...... ;)

haha.. dont worry one BIG Macro skimmer doing its job really well.. lalala.. but lost 3 fishes very sad.. and no they are not sucked into any PH cos i can see the inlet of the PH...

haiz.. any more case studies?

Lately, i bought one rainfordi and 2 hectoris. unfortunately, i noticed that my hectors have disappeared and soon after my rainfordi too! wondering where they disappeared to.. thinking that a crab might have got them since i spotted one crab in my tank last 2 nights ago.. the same day i put in my fishes.. no chow da bodies on the ground.. they just simply vanished! somebody can please help me? tell me wat to do! really sad manz.. cos got to waste money to buy the rainfordi again! <_<

They will keep disappearing if you got crab in your tank... I lost a number of them to crab cos i thought no more den suddenly one appeared in front of my eye... Damn Crabs... Anyway Rainfordi and Hectori goby are difficult to keep if you dun get them feeding...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

same case here,i lost 8 of my anthias recently.i think its the work of the crabs coz most of the bigger fishes are still alive.only the tiny dispars i bought were dead...caused a big spike in the toxic department...so u gotta watch ur water parameters carefully man..good luck.

• SRC Member
I just laid a trap to get that crab! DEFINITELY going down the drain! probably in the BIG BIG hole in nicole highway! lolx.. yeah i got my rain and hectors eating but then the blasted crab got them! darn it!

its not nice to luff about a terrible tregedy...men losts their lives u noe...