Zeovit system. Anyone using?

• SRC Member

Need to dig out this thread... Been doing my best on researching for the Zeovit system and it seems to be working for the tanks that experimented with it.

Lots of colorful SPS and it was achieved within a few months. Basis of the system is basically starving the zoo in the SPS which lead to the SPS shedding the high-density brown stuff.

There are comments in other sites which says that the SPS are in fact too colorful and looks plastic in appearance...

Can the guys who have tried out the system care to comment on the effects and outcome of the method pls? :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

one of the few educational and worth reading threads u would see in SRC.... hope SRC continues to have such than the usual chats and flamings.....

yeah, been reading and sourcing out the zeovit system myself since last week when another bro tempted me into this ;)

looks promising and i hope to know more and learn from those who have used it on their system.....

zeovit packages is distributed by ######

• SRC Member

how much do you think the reactor will cost? Never ask them about the cost of the reactor although they told me the basic setup for 100g will cost about 130++....

anyway, saw the system in one of the bro's tank before....very impress espeically when he is running bare bottom with LR....very nice and clean, he has one of the clearest water that i have seen so far!!!

I'm quite sure i'll try in out in my next project.....

• SRC Member

2 version of the reactor available. Made by Korallen or Grotech. Price wise, both the same and the design is also the same except the pumps used, either the Aquabee or the Ehiem.

The smaller unit cost Euro$219 and the bigger unit is Euro$269.

The hard ware is cheap, what's expensive is all the essential 'additives' that is going to cost you a bomb.

some worriess i hv regarding the zeovit system.

1. price

2. local expertise in zeovit

3. will it work for a mixed reef tank? coz from what i hv read up so far, only ppl wif full fledged sps tanks hv success. wat abt rics, lps? the way zeovit works is that it kindda starve the sps from nutrients.

juz me 2 cents doubts

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

For my present small tank, dosing only Amino Acid and ZeoFood. Replace the Zeolith every 3 months. So the cost not so much. However, they came out with more products like the ZeoSpur and Stylo-Pocci-Glow etc recently and these are quite expensive.

Did not work out they cost me, but there's the estimated cost and usage after the system is stabilised:

ZeoFood 50ml @ Euro$11 Dose 1-2 drop/100l/day

Amino Acid 50ml @ Euro$19 Dose 1 drop/100l/day

ZeoSpur 500ml @ Euro$48 Dose 1ml/100l every 8-10 days

Stylo-Pocci-Glow 50ml @ Euro$19 Dose 1 drop/100l for 7 days

Stylo-Pocci-Glow is a new product that make the Pocci colour up.