Anyone using Dennerle Products?

• SRC Member

harlow,

Wanna find out from fellow reefers who are still keeping planted tanks if you are using any dennerle products....

currently considering to get cyclo 5000 CO2 reactor....know of any place for a good price? :D

thanks!

Supposedly some form of plant hormones. You'll notice the effects almost immediately and your plants will bubble like champagne (provided you have enough light and CO2). Dosing it seems to help retard black brush algae growth.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

i used the gravel... the reddish brown one... no colour came out even though it was the 1st wash! quite expensive but really worth it. hmmm clementi328 sells it...

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

harlow,

Wanna find out from fellow reefers who are still keeping planted tanks if you are using any dennerle products....

currently considering to get cyclo 5000 CO2 reactor....know of any place for a good price? :D

thanks!

that time I sold off mine at $45. Dennerle product are sort of fixed price. You won't get it lower than RRP unless you know the LFS owner well.

wats RRP?

Recommended retail price. One reason why I quitted planted tanks was partly due to the sharp rise in the RRP of the dennerle products like gold7. Gold7 rocks, especially if you have trouble with black brush algae. Your plants will take off like crazy.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

gold 7 and E15 (Fe)

perhaps the trace elements as well.

hmm... but heard that its better to use the entire range of products as u dun know wat ur dosing/not dosing coz dennerle doesnt disclose wat's inside their ferts.

rem to dose micros, marcos, and Fe.