Angel fish

• SRC Member

Hi all,

It look like the angel fish are so shamed. They hide in the liverock mountain all the time.

Is this b'cos of this my angel fish infected with ICH? I see almost all of the fishes infected with ICH are shamed, and like to hide in liverocks.

Pls advise.

:thanks::(

Rgds,

TS Wong

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
I bought this fish three days ago. This fish is alway hided in the rock, I found this white spot (on the head) yesterday, is this ICH? Attached pls find the picture for reference.

:thanks:

May I know the name of this angle fish? Nice one,.. :yeah:

May I know the name of this angle fish? Nice one,.. :yeah:

its Majestic Angel fish....not easy to keep due to the way they are harvested....Have you checked with the boss whether it is hand caught???

used to have one before I sold it to give space for my blue face angel.....

You have an ich problem.....might need some copper dipping.....or could be symptons of cynide posioning.. if it is eating...you may still have some chance

Just saw where you bought it from....price?? ouch ouch

Hi all,

It look like the angel fish are so shamed. They hide in the liverock mountain all the time.

Is this b'cos of this my angel fish infected with ICH? I see almost all of the fishes infected with ICH are shamed, and like to hide in liverocks.

Pls advise.

:thanks::(

Rgds,

TS Wong

Bro,

Angel fishes are shy and timid by nature... not only becoz the guy has ICH, most angel fish would like to hide in the rocks when they are introduced to a new tank. However, if your fish is stressed or unwell, it can hide even more!! :)

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
I don't know also. I bought in Serangoon North.

:D

Sorry to say angel fish are not meant for beginners and your tank is only one month old?

I suggest you do some reading and research before you kill these beautiful fishes as you don't even know what you bought! It may save you much money and frustration if you do you do your homework. Sorry for being blunt.

Bro,

since u already have it in your tank, why not juz keep it? trying to catch it would only stress the fish further.... but wat marineman said is good advice... maybe wat u should do now would be to stock up real slowly.... as in one fish every week or two... dun make the same mistake as me by stocking too fast! :P

Vincent Ho

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Just share with u all, my majestic fish is fully recovered from ICH. He is now swim outside the rock with two new comer --- Emperor & Regal angel fish. I noticed that majestic like the same sizes but different category fish accompany together. Emperor is very beautiful and friendly with other fishes. Anyone like to see how beautiful it is?

post-54-1086266057.jpg

:lol: that's a beautiful majestic angel.....Congrates it pulled thru!!!! you wont regret keeping this fish....coloration is just simply stunning...

thinking of trying another fish????? :lol:

My wife's latest addition in her tank....check out ML ;)

post-54-1086277414.jpg

:lol: that's a beautiful majestic angel.....Congrates it pulled thru!!!! you wont regret keeping this fish....coloration is just simply stunning...

thinking of trying another fish????? :lol:

My wife's latest addition in her tank....check out ML ;)

Wow Bro!!!

Is dat a Queen Angel?!??! STUNNING!!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Vincent Ho

post-34-1105890976.jpg