Swop Choco Chips Starfish

jas_soh

• SRC Member

Allo....

I have a 4" plus light colour beautiful chocolate chip starfish to swop with any of the following:

- a slab of brine shrimps

- a small rock of mushrooms

- $3/-

- any other offers

Pls note that chocolate chip starfish is not known to be reef-safe... suggest adopter to have a fish-only system. not recommended for reef tank. starfish has been with me for more than 8 months.

collection at lavender mrt station. :thanks:

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

Pardon my ignorance.....how does it looks like? :huh:

heeee....... attached below is a "sample" of it..

but since you having reef tank, i suggest you dun take it :) otherwise it might have your lps for dinner...

post-15-1086660594.jpg

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

I was just wanting to see how it looks like so I will not buy it....kekekeke :P

pai say pai say.... :lol:

• SRC Member
I was just wanting to see how it looks like so I will not buy it....kekekeke :P

pai say pai say.... :lol:

hahahaha...... no need paiseh...

just dun wanna reefers to buy it den regret it ma.... eh, social responsibility??

• SRC Member
Hi Jas: That's a pretty starfish. :peace: Hope it'll find a new owner soon. *smiles*

dank you ! :peace:

• SRC Member
if no body take................

put it in ur sump lor.........................

i also do tat too....

heeeeeeeeee :D

dat's an idea... hahahah... but i have no sump... ;)

if no one wants i release or bring back LFS and ask for discount for other items??? :P