Energy water

Hi guys . Need some expert advise here . I know that it is advisable to use RO water. What about filteration unit that combine with energy water , will it be safe for your fish and coral. My home minister has just installed one at my house. Thanx ;)

no it isn't. Energy water is water that supposedly has higher O2 content and a lot of other additives that claims to give a higher energy output...like water flavoured Gatorade. shop around the supermarket bottled water area and you definitely will find some. (=

ajeb...I wouldn't really recommend it as you wouldn't know what other things they have inside the water. is there a process whereby you can skip the addition of energy ions in the filter itself?

terry u r rite what is energy water. Unfortunately such process cannot skip. I have tried using energy water during my monthly water change ... the fish and coral seem to be ok. Dont really know in the long term whether it is good for the fish and coral. :huh:

hmm. how big is your tank? and what do you have in there?

My tank 4ft tank and 2 1/2 feet sump. At the moment i have 1 saifin tang, i blue tang, 2 clownfish, 1 damsel , 1 algae benny and 2 fishs cant remember their name. I also have 5 types of soft coral. I have been using energy water for the past 2 months. ;)

I have been using Diamond energy water to perform all my water change since the first day i had my tank. It's more than a year now and no problem.

Really zodiac ... for a year now mmmm may be is ok then to use energy water. Some have advised against it since what r added in the energy water might not be safe for the fish. Zodiac have u had any algae problem after using energy water.