AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

and I feed abt 1/4 teaspoon of the cyclopzee, and abt 50-60 pellets (in 5 different time) per day.....I only have 1 purple tang inside. :lol:

and every few days...some frozen mysis shrimp/market prawn to the LPS.

• SRC Member

I feed 1/2 teaspoon cyclopeeze, 120 - 150 pellets(whole day) and two cubes of mysis everyday

every few days squirt 30 ml of cyclofreeze in mixture into tank

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

you try T9*...last week got a few going to RTN one on offer....but I think the ###### shop soon RTN type will be cheaper... :D

I actually have also... :evil: dun scare of the AT shoal lar....joking only.... :evil: just invite me to your open house, and prepare more chilled beer and chicken wing...( I guarantee no merlion show!) :angel:

:thanks: bro.nuxt....I know you only joking liao..... :lol:

sure will invite you when open house got Merlion show more good only don't stand near my tank.... :lol: Next day can post picture see who the champion of the Merlion show..... :lol:

Wah... You all like feeding like mad sia... I one cube of mysis can feed two days... But now one cube mysis can last 5 days... Last time my fishes can finish a $16 cyclopeeze slab in one month... My Orange shoulder suddenly become aggressive to my BT...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I...

1) squirt two pump full of Bioplankton every 1, 3, 5

2) squirt two pump full of Marineplankton every 2, 4, 6

3) two cap full of DT every day *one for sump and one for main tank.*

4) three cubes of mysis and three cubes of brine shrimp

5) goodness knows how many pellets *on auto-feeder...five times a day*

when I'm happy, I'll take a quarter tea spoon worth of frozen cyclopeeze and feed. :P

and I'm maintaining 5ppm NO3. :P

closed brain feeding last night :heh: ...notice the darker innner tentacles capturing the shredded pieces of market fish.....muwahahahaha this is one very greedy fellow.... :lol:

the tentacles will come out when it "smell" food..

so many "mouths".. hor..

• SRC Member

the tentacles will come out when it "smell" food..

so many "mouths".. hor..

yeah lor bro.Bwilly.....this fella very greedy liao always asking for food when I go home.... :lol:

sometimes when there no tentacles....you can just take the food and "swipe" over the brain then suddenly all the hands come out... :lol:

• SRC Member
How do u feed ah??? can teach me.. thankzz.z..z

hi berrykin ,

As for brains , bubbles and elegance are carnivorous so you can feed them with any meaty food that is shredded into more manageble pieces for digestion easily. These 3 spieces including the sun coral can grip food easily with their sticky tentacles.

Get a long twizers and pinch small bit size...shrimps , crab , fish etc. and stimulate the top layer abit before noticing their tentacles start to emerge (this is for closed brains) but some LPS like Elegance and Bubbles have their arms outstrecthed so it's easy.... :D hope this helps.... ;)