Starfish for adoption

moxa

• SRC Member

Woop, I see SH in background. I though SH not supposed to host with other fish ? How is he doing ? What do u feed ? If u have success story, might get one. Love to have one :Offtopic:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Woop, I see SH in background. I though SH not supposed to host with other fish ? How is he doing ? What do u feed ? If u have success story, might get one. Love to have one :Offtopic:

well that's my last SH keeping it. I feed them live brine shirmp

All left heaven....

regards,

Moxa

• SRC Member

well that's my last SH keeping it. I feed them live brine shirmp

All left heaven....

regards,

Moxa

I love to watch them. But good thing was before I bought one, happened to read on the net saying that SH needs to be host on themself. Than I backed off. Save some life har :)

Anyway, wish you the best for your last SH and hope he will live untill you are sick of seeing him :fear:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I have same as here but more toward black color.

He seem to be eating algae on the glass. However not from Rock

Ocean Gump

Hi bro,

I am interested in your starfish. PM you.

btw how big is it?

regards-fooyl

Previous Tank 3 x 2.5 x 2 ft since year 2005. 23 Jan 2009 fully decom my 3ft. Now only left 24"x14"x16" and I am very happy cos can see all my fish in near range.. haha