Dwarf Hermit

• SRC Member

Have you got a pic to show what a dwarf hermit looks like?

I have "sand" hermits if you want.

>

I have some, about 6 to 7 "sand" hermit crabs -- they're white legged, never climb onto the live rocks. They're are constantly bringing sand to their mouths, rotating them around when in their mouths, and when in danger they bury themselves under the sand, leaving their eyes and antennas out. about 1 inch long, shell size.

<

PM if you want to buy...

mm

post-6-1088153245.jpg

• SRC Member

Is these the type @ ML?

post-8-1087266521.jpg

beware... these looks like common hermits...

might not be reefsafe.....

akan datang saya play au lang syne for your corals and stuff... (if there is any in first place... :P )

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
Adult size is only 1.5-2cm body length. Most of mine adult size already. :lol:

Did they molt and change their shells in the growth process? In view of their size, I don't think anyone would just keep 1 or 2 pcs. So where can we get enough shells for them? :o

ok, ok I know it's :off: .

Did they molt and change their shells in the growth process? In view of their size, I don't think anyone would just keep 1 or 2 pcs. So where can we get enough shells for them? :o

ok, ok I know it's :off: .

I get my shells from spotlight at tampinese. I have at least 20 of those hermits roaming my rockwork. I find they prefer meaty foods when they are smaller (probably for faster growth)..Once they reach adult size they perch mainly on the rocks grazing on algae. My adult zebra hermits don't even get excited by the smell of fishfood now. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

WOW Lao!!!! All so far away one. got near location like Sembawang, Yishun etc.

Yea Sembawang and Yishun are near :D

Btw went to ML just now and seen the hermit, they are zebra hermit from Hawaii, just as described, almost want to buy as very "economical". But the boss say they will kill snails. Though I see the boss keep snails and hermit together :erm:

• SRC Member

Yea Sembawang and Yishun are near :D

Btw went to ML just now and seen the hermit, they are zebra hermit from Hawaii, just as described, almost want to buy as very "economical". But the boss say they will kill snails. Though I see the boss keep snails and hermit together :erm:

How much are they sell them for? Anyone from Sembawang, Yishun going there to buy any fish? Can I ask you to buy the dwarf hermit crab for me? Please call me @ 96922161.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Hi,

Actually ML is not very accessible for me too, Hong Leong Garden is damn ulu, I only go there when I need to (heard that they have peppermint shrimp). But if I go there no problem I will buy for you. Sorry bro. But anyway glad to hear that there is someone near me :D

I don't know whether it is allowed for me to name the price in the forum or not so I pm you hehe the price hehe... but very cheap one...

They are about 1 cm size, the boss say they can grow to 1" (not very small to me), can climb rock works, if you want to make them grow you will need to supply them with shells or not they will die.