Show Quality AT

• SRC Member

I was lucky to catch a glimpse of the two huge AT at ML. Really out of the world. If I have the tank capacity, I would be willing to fork out that kind of money for it. By itself, can mesmerise many visitors. Definitely a center show piece in any tank.

I was also fortunate to witness the person who bought the first piece of the two. He sounds like a mature reefer and has a 5 ft tank to accommodate the AT. At least, it feels good to know that the beauty is now in good hands.

Hope to see some pics of it as I believe the buyer is a SRC member.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

I was there too when Henry was catching the upper tank AT. Huge and beautiful, price also very beautiful.

Now left another one even bigger.

Tank 4x2x2.5

abt 6 inches or bigger....specially went down to see them yesterday...one left...under medication...the other is enjoying himself in a big tank liaoz..think 5X3X3

• SRC Member

I wonder who is the person who bought one of it.

Looks like a middle age lawyer or architect, cause all white hair.

One who can afford to spend that amount without feeling little heart pain. :bow:

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member
Wow, thats huge!!

Wonder if can reserve until end of july... heheheheeheh

I'm sure you can call up to check.

But don't think Henry will sell you now cause the bigger one is under medication.

Tank 4x2x2.5

correct....he'll sell you only when he has cured the fish.... ;) can reserve first

Very nice body shape...pui pui

• SRC Member

Dunt think i will bare to scrifice the already present fishes in my tank for new more glamourous fishes. I have a certain attachment to the fishes and will not let them go for any reason lah... unless i am shutting down the tank ....

I am beginning to grow fond of the 12 $1 chromis in my tank too! hehehe

So will only consider adding new fishes if they can live happily with the rest of the residents.. :)