Live Stock 4 Sale

munchie

As below:

2 x Cleaner Shrimp (big size) = $10 each

Purple Tang (about 2.5 inch) = $30

Yellow Tang (about 2 inch) = $25

Both tangs r feeding on pellets n does not fight wif each other.

If take all at one shot :$60.

Self collect at sengkang n price is fixed.

bro relax..... when i ws elling my fishes also like dat... best just ignore them.... :)

they will get tired one way or another :rolleyes:

stay happy :peace:

ya...seebeh kan irritating loh...oredi stated in SIMPLE English liao still like tat....the next one whom gonna take a cheap shot at me, Lim Beh gonna get nasty with him liao.

• SRC Member

come to think of it it is a gd deal.... yt and pt are nt fighting so can put tog... eating someore :) ppl nwadays :rolleyes: places which quarantine yt and pt also dunno whether they will fight to death if u buy them tog ;) think abt tt

upz for ur sale :)

come to think of it it is a gd deal.... yt and pt are nt fighting so can put tog... eating someore :) ppl nwadays :rolleyes: places which quarantine yt and pt also dunno whether they will fight to death if u buy them tog ;) think abt tt

upz for ur sale :)

Kum xia Kum xia.....

• SRC Member

wah so hostile... With this kind of attitude how you expect other to treat you nicely... made a hearty remark jokingly at the same time upz for u but I got

"KB lah"

this is a friendly community that wishes to provide reefers with a medium to communicate and exchange ideas at the same time to facillitate trading of Livestock and products. There are many kids around here like me. Think your attitude and tone is not welcomed. Anyway no offense just what I feel. not flaming u. Hope this post won't get a response similar to the last. :D

in response... sigh~ nvm... good luck in ur sales, you'll need it. ;)

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Hi,

Well, I'm the ONE that asking for discount.

Apologize for not reading the teams clearly.

Interrupted your sale.

:bow::bow::bow:

Steady la bro.....

Hi munchie.....you are kind of over reacting la.....cool manz.....at least he PM you....sometime chew cheng....neber see properly la...... ;)

Relax manz....good luck for your sales!

wah so hostile... With this kind of attitude how you expect other to treat you nicely... made a hearty remark jokingly at the same time upz for u but I got

"KB lah"

this is a friendly community that wishes to provide reefers with a medium to communicate and exchange ideas at the same time to facillitate trading of Livestock and products. There are many kids around here like me. Think your attitude and tone is not welcomed. Anyway no offense just what I feel. not flaming u. Hope this post won't get a response similar to the last. :D

in response... sigh~ nvm... good luck in ur sales, you'll need it. ;)

Kid,

Your unconstructive comments are not welcomed in the 1st place. So do me a favour n kept yr blardy mouth DIAM lah. I did not even ask for your comments in the 1st place not to mention the whole scenario DOES not even involved you, so kaypo for F_a_r_k?

"made a hearty remark jokingly"...to u maybe joking but certainly not to me.

"at the same time upz for u"....with tis kinda of comments I really suspect your REAL intention of the so-called upz for me in the 1st place.

"but I got "KB lah" "....consider as oredi polite liao cos usually I would just type out wat KB meant.

Since u LUV to joke so much, next time whenever u post, I will make sure I will be around to "joke" n "UPZ" for you also.

Lastly, anything buay song just PM me lah , dun kpkb here.

Steady la bro.....

Hi munchie.....you are kind of over reacting la.....cool manz.....at least he PM you....sometime chew cheng....neber see properly la...... ;)

Relax manz....good luck for your sales!

U can see clearly whether the fella is chew cheng or not. As i have pointed out, its not chselee.

I have transact with u, gouldian n nic a jon b4. these 3 guys do things in a swee manner, once agree, meet up , inspect the stuff, buyer happy,seller happy, case closed. They dun even bother to haggle over the price, let alone give me excuses like din bring enough money, can give discount? etc. etc.

• SRC Member

U can see clearly whether the fella is chew cheng or not. As i have pointed out, its not chselee.

I have transact with u, gouldian n nic a jon b4. these 3 guys do things in a swee manner, once agree, meet up , inspect the stuff, buyer happy,seller happy, case closed. They dun even bother to haggle over the price, let alone give me excuses like din bring enough money, can give discount? etc. etc.

You have transacted with me before? :huh:

Anyway, suah la bro....what for get so mad for. ;) .....just ignore lor..... ;)

munchie says u veri steady..

so I also steady. :lol:

I pass the thermmeter to my inlaw morrow.

u can collect it anytime morrow nite.

Just tell them Mark's fren. I put in plastic.

ya lah..deal with u b4 once.

U are one of those guys that do things in a gentleman way.

actually just want to voice out some of my frustration but who knows one "jiat ba bo sai pang" kid who is damn free n kaypo comes along the way and start to add in his comments. I also NEVER disturb his thread before NEITHER did I joined in the FUN when sometimes he get Flamed for being cheapo.(dig out some threads and you will know what I meant)

• SRC Member

munchie says u veri steady..

so I also steady. :lol:

I pass the thermmeter to my inlaw morrow.

u can collect it anytime morrow nite.

Just tell them Mark's fren. I put in plastic.

Wow....bro....watching ###### and SRC at the same time ah....hahahahaha :lol:

Damp confuse liao la....what steady here and there? :unsure:

Anyway, thanks......Really appreciate that! :thanks:

• SRC Member

ya lah..deal with u b4 once.

U are one of those guys that do things in a gentleman way.

actually just want to voice out some of my frustration but who knows one "jiat ba bo sai pang" kid who is damn free n kaypo comes along the way and start to add in his comments. I also NEVER disturb his thread before NEITHER did I joined in the FUN when sometimes he get Flamed for being cheapo.(dig out some threads and you will know what I meant)

Pardon my forgetfulness......really appreciate those good words...... :thanks: