Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice tang, roidan. I am always amazed at your ability to keep healthy Tangs of various species together... simply amazing... mine keep dying or contacting ICH... damn sian...

Alfa,

Gotta keep the stress factor out and provided you get a good healthy one in the first place and you've a keeper already. I also keeping fingers crossed for my AT. Still have some white spots on it's body till today.

Very nice tang, roidan. I am always amazed at your ability to keep healthy Tangs of various species together... simply amazing... mine keep dying or contacting ICH... damn sian...

hehe...

eh..i also not miracle man...

not 100% i can keep one ok....

some i try also die, especially when i started the hobby couple of years back.....and that time when my baby powder in my old 4ft tank started an ich outbreak....

success story easy to see, but all the pain and hard work, sometimes only we reefers ourselves will know...

just like the pain i have to net my anthias and feed less to them because of my tangs which are really adding alot of bioload...can't help it because the mega skimer not ready at that time...now that the mega skimmer is really visible in the near future, i am feeling happy again knowing that my tank will be full of life again soon

dun give up alfa...one day you will also be able to keep the tangs you love...

just dun give up...

sorry never clean tank glass while taking pic :P

i love the blue..totally different from pacific blue...

anyway, have named this piece..LUOHAN..

coz really looks like a female luohan without the kok head :lol:

post-34-1089466626.jpg

:bow::bow::shock::shock::shock::bow:

Very nice, I wanted one too but for the shake of my other tang I endure endure!!!

actually when i bought this piece, it wasn't very nice...in fact look very pale, although it was rather fat..

had eyes for another piece in a tank which another reefer had eyes on also...very blue and swimming steadily

even though eventually he did not take that piece, i also feel paiseh to

take that piece, as though i waiting for him not to take it

so in the end, i chose this piece, from the blue tub :)

• SRC Member
actually when i bought this piece, it wasn't very nice...in fact look very pale, although it was rather fat..

had eyes for another piece which another reefer had eyes on also...very blue and swimming steadily

take that piece, as though i waiting for him not to take it, then i take...

so in the end, i chose this piece  :)

Wow... Reefer etiquette and courtesy... :D:bow: yours very cute, but look like luohan meh? cant see the similarity... :P waiting for more pics when you get to intro into your tank... cannot get, so must see more pics...

hehe...thanks..

but according to some reefers definition of ettiquette, maybe you can save your praise lah..hehe

coz sometimes i go so fast to buy what i want,

until some pass remarks as though it is a crime that i reach the place early to buy what i want...

so sometimes i am also bewildered, is reaching an lfs early and buying what i want, considered a crime?

or should they just blame themselves for arriving late? it's always easy to put the blame on others, not on oneself right? ;)

all i know is that, i will not fight with reefers over stuff if they are there with me at the same time.. :)

• SRC Member

had eyes for another piece in a tank which another reefer had eyes on also...very blue and swimming steadily

take that piece, as though i waiting for him not to take it

so in the end, i chose this piece, from the blue tub :)

your specimen very nice also...and at such a good price... :shock:

worth it... :yeah::yeah:

roidana my lao puo lor....

oooops...not yet not yet :P

thanks for your compliments that my fishes are chio although i know your word of

*chio* usually used for other things..hehehe

no problem about the goodie...hehe

u still want goodie or not? i have something i dun want...lol...

<cleaner shrimp cleaning my princess>

post-34-1089550858.jpg