• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah siao:

havent decided to hook this new UV to my room tank or the main system yet :lol:

patrick:

if i hook this one, then the system got 3 x 36w UV

marineman:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...18728&st=30&hl= :)

when my new skimmer is up, i will restock on my anthias, then i can have both fat tangs and large schooling anthias again :) should be able to make it before year end ;)

weileong:

dispar:

cool man! very blue under your lights, MH right? :)

can't wait to put mine into my main system when i get the new skimmer

eh...mine also rather small size leh..but not such bright yellow tail..

DA..urs eating liao?

u feeding it with?

Mine is of course eating... next day already start eating liao.......... Now eating brine and mysis shrimo and ulva... oh ya cyclopeeze too

ah siao:

havent decided to hook this new UV to my room tank or the main system yet :lol:

patrick:

if i hook this one, then the system got 3 x 36w UV

marineman:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...18728&st=30&hl= :)

when my new skimmer is up, i will restock on my anthias, then i can have both fat tangs and large schooling anthias again :) should be able to make it before year end ;)

weileong:

dispar:

cool man! very blue under your lights, MH right? :)

can't wait to put mine into my main system when i get the new skimmer

Eh if you want to compare my light den my atlantic blue should be bluerer cos my light is 6500k :lol::lol::lol: Duuno why, may sound ironic but 6500k does enhance clams and fish colour but not tank colour...

• SRC Member

eh roidan...think will have WW III when the atlantic blue goes in...so many bullies ard eh....AT,sohal etc etc..

mine still stress by unseen objects....no tangs except itself..and all small tiny fishies like gobies..

wonder when it starts to eat...

eh roidan...think will have WW III when the atlantic blue goes in...so many bullies ard eh....AT,sohal etc etc..

mine still stress by unseen objects....no tangs except itself..and all small tiny fishies like gobies..

wonder when it starts to eat...

Eh ABT like very timid one lah.. lucky mine unlike those mentioned or seen.. swimming and roaming ard kind

• SRC Member

does yr RBTA keep shifting :huh: mine bought 2 weeks back, it stays behind the tank cant really see it.... :angry: , and its not moving :cry2: dunno whether if i place a power head directly blowing at it will make it shift to a new place... :blink:

yeah lor....

unless wanna see white bubbles again...put in dark area for some time and viola....bleach again...white bubbles...lol...but neh...dun wanna do that..lol

my 2 rbta never move around....more or less around the same spot since i started the tank last year......the right one is very obedient....

the left one is still ok, but it sometimes chooses to extend its tentacles from diffferent crevices....

both plant their foot in the dark area behind the live rocks and then extend out to face the light at day...

at night, they retract back to the darkness....it's their routine movement everyday.. :)

• SRC Member
yeah lor....

unless wanna see white bubbles again...put in dark area for some time and viola....bleach again...white bubbles...lol...but neh...dun wanna do that..lol

my 2 rbta never move around....more or less around the same spot since i started the tank last year......the right one is very obedient....

the left one is still ok, but it sometimes chooses to extend its tentacles from diffferent crevices....

both plant their foot in the dark area behind the live rocks and then extend out to face the light at day...

at night, they retract back to the darkness....it's their routine movement everyday.. :)

hanor... very sian always hide behind rocks.... <_< planted its foot under the rocks... den when lights on, it will extend out but only can see less than 20% of it....... :cry2: