Slighty Naked

• SRC Member

:P The lower portion of my 3 feet tank is not covered by blue oyama. :o

Need a piece measuring 3 feet (36 inches) by seven inches to cover.

Anybody got a piece to sell ? Otherwise, where to buy ?

Thanks a zillion. :thanks:

• SRC Member

even with credits given, i believe the usual legal principle and written in fine prints is "cannot be reproduce ......... without the express written permission of so and so".

my $0.02

• SRC Member
hMm.. i dun understand.. even though we said "from courtesy of..." also cannot? thought we given credits already..

Ah HA! :blink::blink:

That's what I think until I read throught their user agreement which states,

2.1.2 Unless specifically authorized in writing by xx and/or such third party rights holders as may from time to time exist, such as xx affiliate xxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are specifically prohibited from copying or reproducing in any form or manner, any of the images (in particular map images, xx IPR as hereinafter defined, other pictures, graphics, signs, slogans, symbols), text, layout, format, script (such as HTML, Java or other script), and hyperlinks as may be found on the Services and/or the Sites and/or any part(s) thereof (the "Content"). In particular, xx and/or ######, as the case may be, will not hesitate to prosecute any violation of any of its rights in and to the Content, the Services and/or the Sites and/or any part(s) thereof to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law. 

2.1.2 A For the avoidance of doubt You specifically agree and acknowledge that xx and/or ###### may engage such third party service provider(s) as either of them see fit to track and trace any and all unlawful acts such as breaches of the Terms herein or acts of infringement in respect of any aspect of the Contents as xx and/or (where applicable) ###### deems fit and from time to time. In the event You are found to have commited any proscribed act, breached any Term(s) herein or otherwise committed any act(s) of infringement in respect of the said Contents, You will be fully liable to xx and/or ###### (as the case may be) for the consequences of such acts which shall include inter alia, such sums in respect of lost licensing fees, any sums incurred or expended in tracking and tracing Your act(s) of infringement as aforementioned, or breach(es) of the Terms herein as well as reasonable legal fees.

I do hope this is ok. :huh::huh::huh:

Translate - Anything on their website is not to be reproduce in any form or they will sue you a** off.

Thanks bawater.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png