Needle Valve regulator for CO2

patrick123

Get it from Singapore Valves & Fitting Pte Ltd. You wont regret. I got one but I can't remember the model number, bought it for 80+. You can check weileong or roidan.

$80+ ? single gauge? dunno the price of dernerlle regulator kits over here, but i got meself a milwaukee MA957 dual regulator kit wif solenoid valve from the states. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

$80+ ? single gauge? dunno the price of dernerlle regulator kits over here, but i got meself a milwaukee MA957 dual regulator kit wif solenoid valve from the states. ;)

wow...this must be expensive "milwaukee MA957 dual regulator kit wif solenoid valve". Care to share how much you paid?

wow...this must be expensive "milwaukee MA957 dual regulator kit wif solenoid valve". Care to share how much you paid?

a fren bought it for me from the states, i paid abt $150 i think........

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Roidan uses Swagelok Nupro precision needle valve B-SS4-A valve. I have used the same valve over the last 4 years with no degradation. I can control CO2 bubbles at 15 psi on a rate of as low as 5 bubbles per minute.

None of those aquarium marked valves can beat it as this line of valve is for industrial use where accuracy and consistency is required. $80 is well worth it!

• SRC Member

Dupla CO2 valve and solenoid is very durable and reliable as well

been using it for 3+yr and no difference from 1st day. :yeah::yeah:

a good investment in my opinion

downside, not gauge though, have to get them seperately. But is there a need for a gauge??? :whistle

No guage means when your CO2 cylinder is going to be empty you won't know.

Also when the residual pressure gets too low in the cylinder your regulator will not be able to regulate the pressure and will dump all the CO2 into your CR. End up your CR circulation pump will stop working :eyeblur: Therefore a pressure guage is necessary.