weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

heh heh weileong, my sailfin is gonna beat ya (extensive fat increment in place) :lol: :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

You've to watch out for Roidan's Salifin... ah now that's the fat one heheheh. Beat mine no use one hor.

Bro dradttg, if I used coolpix 5000 then I will state it in the post.

The lens that came with the D70 got no macro capability so sometimes I've to switch over to coolpix 5000 until I save enough money to buy a new lens. The coolpix 5000 is a very good camera already.

Yeap. I agree.. when you get a tang that is skin and bone only and not eating one. Then you get it to start eating and pump it fat fat, the type of feeling cannot be described lol.

BTW this is my favourite tang, got it for next to nothing. After quarantine and got pump up fat fat during the process :P Grew from 2" to ard 3" in a matter of 6 weeks.

post-34-1094997932.jpg

Dun care whether it is white tang or dark tang. As long as no ich means Good Tang.

Chairman Mao

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Yeap. I agree.. when you get a tang that is skin and bone only and not eating one. Then you get it to start eating and pump it fat fat, the type of feeling cannot be described lol.

BTW this is my favourite tang, got it for next to nothing. After quarantine and got pump up fat fat during the process :P Grew from 2" to ard 3" in a matter of 6 weeks.

is it black or the camera fault... if its black could be acanthurus nigricauda i mentioned to you... Still tell me ugly fish, now you owning one....

Hmm but maybe due to your camera cos i am seeing some blue ring like pattern on the dorsal fin so could be other fish

• SRC Member

Does it have a dark brown spot below the base of the pectoral fin? :rolleyes:

Does it turn light blue sometimes or what other colour it can change to? :rolleyes: