weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

Nice AT, glad it recovered so fast and gaining weight. :D

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Looking forward to your trim & fit AT. :P

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

pink millepora at the side is totally stunning...WL...care to show some truely nice acros?? I am sure you'll be able to inspire a lot of reefers who wants to go SPS... :lol::lol::lol: Dun be too humble lah.

your AT is really stunning....in no time will be comparable to the big fat one in the 6footer.

Anyway...just spotted an Aptisia on one of my rocks......thought it's finally gone after so long(esp. after so much effort to redo the whole tank).... but somehow the pest came back <_< ... hope it doesnt cause too much problem...got to exterminate it soon. (too bad this kind are too pesky and resilient...)

Anyway...just spotted an Aptisia on one of my rocks......thought it's finally gone after so long(esp. after so much effort to redo the whole tank).... but somehow the pest came back <_< ... hope it doesnt cause too much problem...got to exterminate it soon. (too bad this kind are too pesky and resilient...)

nuke the buggers with kalk paste. :evil:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

DB, my acros suffers a lot when converting my AT to eat pellets. The heavy flooding with Amy's food caused most of the acros tissue to darken.

Now employing the zeovit system and I need some times to get things back to shape. No good stuffs I rather not post :P

Moreover my staghorn tips get burn when the water suddenly turn super clear 3 days after I started on zeovit system but now stable already.

My zoo growth rate is super fast now after the zeovit system, mushrooms also open a lot bigger than before.

Skimmer skimming out thicker, more sticky stuffs despite reduced feeding.

DB, my acros suffers a lot when converting my AT to eat pellets. The heavy flooding with Amy's food caused most of the acros tissue to darken.

Now employing the zeovit system and I need some times to get things back to shape. No good stuffs I rather not post :P

Moreover my staghorn tips get burn when the water suddenly turn super clear 3 days after I started on zeovit system but now stable already.

My zoo growth rate is super fast now after the zeovit system, mushrooms also open a lot bigger than before.

Skimmer skimming out thicker, more sticky stuffs despite reduced feeding.