Wism@ Atri@ second level

aStRoBo|

• SRC Member
Tink alot of $$ went into building the tank, and the sharks look happy swimming around... Also saw 2 PBT ad some YT... :)

there used to be a school of PBT...

think they having algae problems...

saw a guy cleaning the tank from the inside the other day...

the ribbon eel is chio!!! :yeah:

• SRC Member

if u all is at orchard, there's one at center point's robinso* first lvl, the make up sections there. Ah, got 2 more tanks at wism@'s food courts. :yeah:

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
Anybody seen the ones in NKF. Seen pics of people going for dialysis or something next to fish tanks. Those a marine tanks right?

alt fresh and marine tanks.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

Some more the bar at wisma do not allow pple with scandals to step in ! The tank is a disgrace - the pipe protrude out from the top ... this is the first time I see such a big display tank with an ugly setup. Low lying corals ... they might as well have a 20 footers by 2 ft height :lol:

yah ... so many marine tank in NKF .... I doubt how they spent those money .... imagine we spent so much for one reef tank ... not to mention we are maintaining it ourselves .. and they are outsourcing the maintainance to aquatechnic .... there goes your charity money ..... I believe those reef tank is enough to buy a few more dialysis machine.... ... some argue that the patient can relax mah .....yah if they have more money ..... they will setup a dolphin pool ... the patient might be wondering don't know who is relaxing ...the dolphin or me .... :lol:

Some more the bar at wisma do not allow pple with scandals to step in ! The tank is a disgrace - the pipe protrude out from the top ... this is the first time I see such a big display tank with an ugly setup. Low lying corals ... they might as well have a 20 footers by 2 ft height :lol:

yah ... so many marine tank in NKF .... I doubt how they spent those money .... imagine we spent so much for one reef tank ... not to mention we are maintaining it ourselves .. and they are outsourcing the maintainance to aquatechnic .... there goes your charity money ..... I believe those reef tank is enough to buy a few more dialysis machine.... ... some argue that the patient can relax mah .....yah if they have more money ..... they will setup a dolphin pool ... the patient might be wondering don't know who is relaxing ...the dolphin or me .... :lol:

Beats me why they need any marine tanks in NKF, thought they are in dire need of $$$??? :angry:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
those tank setups at NKF is donated one.. so it doesnt affect our donations.. scandals? shld be sandles!! lol..

Donated ? are you sure who is maintaining at such a pristine condition ?

I don't mind such a donation :lol: