Strange behaviour from Blenny

RAV-65

Hi all,

have had a Sri Lanka Scorpian Blenny in my tank for the past 4 months.... this fella is used to be roaming around all over my tank climbing on the rocks all this while.

After I added a colony of button polyps to my tank yesterday, the Blenny could not get enough of my buttons! It kept running around all over it, causing the buttons not to open...

Anyone had experience with this? Is this a common behaviour? and why is the blenny doing this?!?!?!!? I cant see my beautiful red polyps opening!! :( :( :(

Vincent Ho :thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hi,

I also got a strange happening to report. I just gor a scroll coral from Fuel and I had just done a major rescape to place it mid level. My algae benny now luv to hide inside the scroll and worst still, it is treating it as a toilet bowl!! :cry: . I meant it really shits inside and shit loads of them! :sick:

Wonder if there is anyway to toilet-train this bugger!... :angry:

cheers

• SRC Member
:lol: you won't know what's going thru the fish mind! do blennies choose places to 'house' themselves like clowns? if they do, then that's most likely the case... OR maybe u've added a foreign element to it's teritory and it's not really happy with it? :unsure:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
Hi,

I also got a strange happening to report. I just gor a scroll coral from Fuel and I had just done a major rescape to place it mid level. My algae benny now luv to hide inside the scroll and worst still, it is treating it as a toilet bowl!! :cry: . I meant it really shits inside and shit loads of them! :sick:

Wonder if there is anyway to toilet-train this bugger!... :angry:

cheers

:lol: try to shift his toilet bowl to another place