My Mini Ocean 4 X 2 X 2 1/4 Tank

hamannbmw

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

WOW! I love ur yumas!!! can tell me how much and where u bought them from?! the green one totally cover the rock... the orange one also almost... woah..... very nice colours!!!

you tank very clean and neat... nice aquascaping as well... and without saying, you got lovely corals!!!!!

:bow:

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
both orange n green yuma i bought it from one of the reefers here, i think he still have a rock of green yuma........ :lol: , as for the red yuma, i got it from LCK110 last week after feeding some mosquitos and waited from 9-10PM... :lol:

worth every minute and blood for the mosquitoes :bow::bow: those are some damn nice yumas :D:D

• SRC Member
walao... if u ever intend to sell ur yumas dun forget me!

actually someone wanted to buy the red yuma from me n frag liao... but i rejected cos its still quite small not so good for fragging.......... :lol: i also love it very much... not easy to get a red yuma :lol:

• SRC Member

still cant bring up my calcium level , dunno why :angry: , initially thought my test kit is faulty, bought another test kit still show same results :cry2:

having problems raising PH, KH, Calcium n Magnesium

PH - 8.0

after dosing seachem buffer it will goes up but after a day or 2, drops to 8.0 again

KH - 6-7

after dosing seachem buffer it will goes up but after a day or 2, drops to 8.0 again

Calcium - 300ppm

dose 1/2 of seachem calcium (liquid type) and 1/2 bottle of tropic marine for the past few weeks still no progress, still 300ppm

Magnesium - 1050ppm

dose almost 3/4 bottle of Reef Pure Concentrated Magnesium Supplement for the past 3 weeks still no progress

kinda drive me mad.......... :angry: wonder if someone can give some advise on what should i do next ;)

• SRC Member
still cant bring up my calcium level , dunno why :angry: , initially thought my test kit is faulty, bought another test kit still show same results :cry2:

Hi bro

done a water change? I talked to you that time and mentioned I was having problems with a cal? I finally got round to a 50% water change and my cal shot back up to normal after a dosing. Might want to try that.

• SRC Member
done a water change? I talked to you that time and mentioned I was having problems with a cal? I finally got round to a 50% water change and my cal shot back up to normal after a dosing. Might want to try that.

yes i did a 20% water change cos dun wan to stress the LS too much.... ;) , will do a 20% change again this weekend.. :lol:

I remember u told me tat yr calcium also around 300-350ppm, wats the new reading now after water change ?